Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip Tried to lose that Game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
And will lose many more. Pathetic
Phits
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 27 2015, 11:17 PM) *

I don't think he knew you would be this stubborn. It's all a conspiracy to have you root for another team. Instead, you just keep coming back. We all hoped that you would have learned by now.
Spock
I don't want to win a SB if Chip is coach.
Phits
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 27 2015, 11:48 PM) *

Don't worry when it happens, I'll make sure that they don't invite you to the ceremony.
Reality Fan

at least you are intent on proving what an idiot you are......but trust me...you won that game...you can let go...we got it...

Zero
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 27 2015, 11:17 PM) *
Pathetic
Aptly defines your status as an Eagles fan and your ability to produce cogent statements.
xsv

Wow. What a dumb fucking statement.
Robberson
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 27 2015, 10:17 PM) *

It's pretty stupid to say he tried losing, considering he's willing to win meaningless games that cost us draft position. However, as always, he did a really shitty job of stepping on an opponents throat to close out the game. Our D/ST won this one - it's because of Chip's poor playcalling and game management that the game was even close. At least we got the W.
mcnabbulous
Yeah, not Ryan Mathews fumbling, not Bradford missing open receivers, not Bradford misreading an option play...

All Chip's fault.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.