Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A coupla rooks stepped up today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Got a good game from Jordan Hicks and Eric Rowe.
mcnabbulous
Great stuff from both. Hicks looks like he will be a fixture for us for a long time.
Endlessknight
Remember how many people blasted the Hicks pick? Wonder what they have to say now.
nephillymike
I agree, nice to see how they played.

I was not happy with the Hicks pick in the 3rd. Would have been OK with it in the 4th and happy with it in the 5th.

He is always around the ball.

Rowe I think I need more convincing of his readiness as of right now, given his preseason struggles. They say he has the talent and maybe the game is slowing down for him a little.

He got in because Maragos got hurt. Not sure how bad the injury is.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 27 2015, 06:03 PM) *
He got in because Maragos got hurt.

Then was he playing S? If so, maybe that's the reason.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 27 2015, 05:20 PM) *
Then was he playing S? If so, maybe that's the reason.

No, he was most definitely on the outside covering WRs.
nephillymike
I was confused about what they were saying he was playing on the post game.

I saw what Nabby saw, he was covering out wide.

I guess when they went to nickel, they had Maxwell and Rowe on the outside and Biggars on the slot with safeties as they were. Or, maybe they had Jenkins on the slot and Biggars at S.

He definitely looked like he was at corner.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Endlessknight @ Sep 27 2015, 10:41 PM) *
Remember how many people blasted the Hicks pick? Wonder what they have to say now.

The same thing I said last week. At the time I wanted an OLB, not another ILB, but Hicks looked a good player off the bench against Dallas.

This week he looked a good player as a starter.
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 27 2015, 06:25 PM) *
The same thing I said last week. At the time I wanted an OLB, not another ILB, but Hicks looked a good player off the bench against Dallas.

This week he looked a good player as a starter.

Get all four of those guys healthy and it will be a pretty good ILB rotation I'd say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.