Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did Marshall Graduate
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
From the Ronnie Brown school of idiocy?

My ruling on the replay would have been "the call on the field stands as a result of idiocy".

That was a big play as was the drive afterward.
JeeQ
He called it "The Worst Play In NFL History" laugh.gif
Eyrie
I expected it to be overturned on review, but Marshall didn't deserve to be let off the hook for such stupidity.
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 27 2015, 06:23 PM) *
I expected it to be overturned on review, but Marshall didn't deserve to be let off the hook for such stupidity.
It was BRILLIANT, and perfectly timed. biggrin.gif
Pbfan
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 27 2015, 06:23 PM) *

I think that while he may have still been touching the ball, it was loose out of the hand. Im not sure what the exact wording of the rule is, but theres a big possibility he didnt "possess" it, at the time his elbow hit the ground.
Joegrane
That is the best the secondary has looked in quite a while, although they were going against a weak passing offense with some pieces missing.

I think the Jets attacked Rowe incorrectly. The kid made a couple of nice plays. I still think he'd be a better S than CB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.