Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #ProBowlersMatter
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Robberson
Chip is a fraud.

I was very happy after his first season, though he made a lot of stupid mistakes I felt after the playoff loss to NO we were headed towards contention fast.

Then he started unloading our talent - for either nothing in return, or for damaged goods. This is why self-styled 'geniuses' never work in established sports, and why quasi-successful college coaches never work out in the NFL. And yes, talent triumphs over system.

Oh well, I'm still glad Reid's fat ass is now pissing away games in KC.

On a side note: I've read some of the older threads about predictions - how many of you retards who predicted 12-4 would like to revise your sage wisdom? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I mean seriously, how in the hell do you predict 12 wins for this team - and that's BEFORE the injuries that have occurred and Bradford's inevitable injury? Please explain k thx.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Robberson @ Sep 24 2015, 01:39 PM) *
Chip is a fraud.

I was very happy after his first season, though he made a lot of stupid mistakes I felt after the playoff loss to NO we were headed towards contention fast.

Then he started unloading our talent - for either nothing in return, or for damaged goods. This is why self-styled 'geniuses' never work in established sports, and why quasi-successful college coaches never work out in the NFL. And yes, talent triumphs over system.

On a side note: I've read some of the older threads about predictions - how many of you retards who predicted 12-4 would like to revise your sage wisdom? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I mean seriously, how in the hell do you predict 12 wins for this team - and that's BEFORE the injuries that have occurred and Bradford's inevitable injury? Please explain k thx.

How? Let me tell you how....they have and offense that has ranked in the top 10 the last 2 years....one of those seasons with a lot of injuries....and they improved the talent and depth on their defense.

But I love idiotic pricks like you who have a big mouth after the fact.....

Go crawl back in the hole you came out of.....I will take crap from folks who said something before the first 2 games but not from a stool pile like you who will disappear if/when they run off 6-7 wins......
D Rock
QUOTE (Robberson @ Sep 24 2015, 07:39 PM) *
Chip is a fraud.

Eat a Bag of Dicks, Ass Hole. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Way to show up and piss on the rug, idiot.

wub.gif
El Cubano
This was a valued rug, too. Really tied the room together.
mcnabbulous
I seriously don't know where these mouth breathers come from.

At least are some analytical thoughts or criticisms for Christs sake. It's like they all have some script of talking points with the same stupid shit. Or it's the same lame assed person.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 25 2015, 03:37 AM) *
I seriously don't know where these mouth breathers come from.

At least are some analytical thoughts or criticisms for Christs sake. It's like they all have some script of talking points with the same stupid shit. Or it's the same lame assed person.

Right?

They're like the fox news of football rhetoric.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 25 2015, 11:10 AM) *
Right?

They're like the fox news of football rhetoric.

I was thinking more like MSNBC but you live in California so I will let it slide....lol
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 25 2015, 05:33 PM) *
I was thinking more like MSNBC but you live in California so I will let it slide....lol

Either way, I think, the point is well made.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 25 2015, 06:33 PM) *

Tiger please.

Do I need to post the respective outlet's records with "facts"?

One side tells the truth, albeit with a clear bias and slant. The other tells utter fiction. You're aware of this, right?

For the record, they're all irresponsible jack asses. But again, only ONE of the 3 major 24 hour news networks deals entirely in fiction.
Robberson
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 24 2015, 06:43 PM) *
Eat a Bag of Dicks, Ass Hole. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Way to show up and piss on the rug, idiot.

wub.gif

Wow, you seem cranky - what, did your partner superman you again? laugh.gif

At least Reality Fan attempted to answer my question before hurling insults at me, as only bright-eyed children and Chip fanboys could have possibly predicted a 12-4 season. Why not just predict 16-0 or something? I think Bill Swerski was more grounded in reality.

Yes, we had a pretty damn good offense the last couple years - featuring a Pro-Bowl QB who we got rid of in exchange for an injury-prone Bradford, 2 Pro-Bowl WR's who we got rid of for nothing, a Pro-Bowl guard who we got rid of for nothing, and a Pro-Bowl RB who we got rid of for a piece of peanut brittle. This is a 6-10 team - you heard it here first!
nephillymike
What was your preseason prediction?

What is it now?
Robberson
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 25 2015, 09:09 PM) *
What was your preseason prediction?

What is it now?

6-10.

6-10.

I only say 6-10 because once Bradford gets injured and Sanchez comes in, we'll have a mobile QB again which will help this offense.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 25 2015, 08:01 PM) *
Tiger please.

One side tells the truth, albeit with a clear bias and slant. The other tells utter fiction. You're aware of this, right?

For the record, they're all irresponsible jack asses. But again, only ONE of the 3 major 24 hour news networks deals entirely in fiction.

ok....when you even intimate that MSNBC deals with facts you lose all credibility....only one fo the 3 has had to recant and apologize over your facts multiple times over the last year and it wasn't FOX.....much of their programming is mindnumbing they do not have near the credibility issues that MSNBC has had in the last 10 years....a fact played out in the ratings....Maddow......Sharpton......real standard bearers of truth....lolol

ok...back to football....
Robberson
I hope you guys don't mind this bump.

It's amazing to me that people complain endlessly about our WR corps, like 'wow, if we only had some good WRs.' WE DID!

Chippah got rid of the best WR in franchise history, and Maclin, one of the better receivers in recent memory on this team. Either one of those guys would've caught any of those passes Samantha threw.

So once again, we get to watch our genius's offense get shut down, while the defense keeps us in the game. Kudos to Billy Davis as always.

#ProBowlersMatter
mcnabbulous
Neither of those guys played this week. Desean hasn't played all year. Tough to catch passes in sweatpants on the sideline, ya dipshit.

Robberson
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 26 2015, 11:55 AM) *
Neither of those guys played this week. Desean hasn't played all year. Tough to catch passes in sweatpants on the sideline, ya dipshit.

Oh right, injuries - yeah, just get rid of all our talent, they might get injured in the future and miss a few games. Idiot.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 26 2015, 11:58 AM) *
Oh right, injuries - yeah, just get rid of all our talent, they might get injured in the future and miss a few games. Idiot.

No, they might not get injured. THEY ARE INJURED. Jackson has played one game this season. He didn't get rid of Maclin.

How's are Grigson and Pagano doing? What aren't you wrong about?
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 26 2015, 12:01 AM) *
Tiger please.

Open you damn eyes. Fox News and MSNBC are opposite sides of the same coin. How fucking blind can you be?
Robberson
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 26 2015, 01:00 PM) *
No, they might not get injured. THEY ARE INJURED. Jackson has played one game this season. He didn't get rid of Maclin.

How's are Grigson and Pagano doing? What aren't you wrong about?

So we should get rid of talent, then when such players miss games, use that as justification?! God you fanboys crack me up. laugh.gif

You keep bringing up Grigson and Pagano as if I care about them, I don't. But since you asked, they're in first place, and likely headed towards another playoff appearance, though 11-5 again might be a stretch. On the other hand, it's more likely than us running the table so the 12-4 short bus can arrive in Santa Clara by early February. Don't worry about the Colts, worry about our debacle of a team.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Robberson @ Oct 26 2015, 12:08 PM) *
So we should get rid of talent, then when such players miss games, use that as justification?! God you fanboys crack me up. laugh.gif

You keep bringing up Grigson and Pagano as if I care about them, I don't. But since you asked, they're in first place, and likely headed towards another playoff appearance, though 11-5 again might be a stretch. On the other hand, it's more likely than us running the table so the 12-4 short bus can arrive in Santa Clara by early February. Don't worry about the Colts, worry about our debacle of a team.

Desean Jackson is a piece of shit who doesn't care about anything but himself. He's a great talent, but his goal was getting paid. Now that he's done that, his interest in being on the field is proving itself.

Maclin is sorely missed. I wish he resigned. He chose not too.

Pagano and Grigson might not even make it through this season. Despite being in the worst conference in football. And it's not even close.
Eyrie
I wasn't aware that Kelly got rid of Tommy McDonald, Harold Carmichael or Mike Quick.
Robberson
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 26 2015, 02:54 PM) *
I wasn't aware that Kelly got rid of Tommy McDonald, Harold Carmichael or Mike Quick.

At this point he may as well sign them...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.