Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Previous Recent 0-2 starts
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
In 1999, a clear rebuilding team, started out 0-2 but then improved late in the year to 5-11.

In 2003, we opened vs. TB and then NE back to back home games and we lost 17-0 and 31-10 respectively.

I was at that NE game in the new Linc in the Pespi Zone seats and after that game, people were furious. I still remember the people leaving that game walking down the ramps cursing McNabb and Reid.

McNabb, Reid and Co turned it around for a 12-4 NFCCG appearance season.

In 2007, we started out 0-2, losing to GB 16-13 in the opener in the infamous "I don't need no stinkin' punt returner" game and followed it up the next week with a 20-12 home loss to WAS. That team won huge the next week in those ugly ass baby blue and yellow uniforms as we smoked the 2-0 DET team by scoring over 50 points. However, we sunk to 5-8, before winning our final 3 games to get to 8-8.

Which way does this team go?

The NYJ DEF is tough. I can't see us scoring a ton, but maybe our DEF can keep us close for ST's to win it for us.

Game plan wise, I have no idea what we can or should do. On defense, if you want to give your team the best chance of winning, you either play zone, or if you go man, get Maxwell off the field.

I have no idea, only hope. Maybe the Pope can bring hope? Ah, but he is NYC before us?? sad.gif
Reality Fan
going to bet the Eagles heavy........seen this dance before
D Rock
Truth.

Easy $$$

Eagles offense puts up 34 this week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.