Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip had to be Courted to come Here
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
Kind of like me coming to this board via recruitment, don't forget that Chippy was not beating down the doors to come here. Howie and Jeffrey had to seel him on the jub multiple times before he agreed. He was never fully invested (and never will be). I suspect he is more than ready to take a cash settlement to walk away before Thanksgving.

I, however, plan to be heare at least through the draft (which can't come too soon).
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 22 2015, 04:34 PM) *
Kind of like me coming to this board via recruitment, don't forget that Chippy was not beating down the doors to come here. Howie and Jeffrey had to seel him on the jub multiple times before he agreed. He was never fully invested (and never will be). I suspect he is more than ready to take a cash settlement to walk away before Thanksgving.

I, however, plan to be heare at least through the draft (which can't come too soon).

I would be more concerned if he was too anxious and took the first offer.
HobbEs
You were recruited to come here? Who do we have to thank for that? blah.gif
D Rock
Right? Fire that recruiter.
nephillymike
Chip told us no, then changed his mind after the NCAA violations announcement.

Let's not pretend he loved us all along.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.