Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF does this mean?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
"We knew what they were going to do. We knew they were going to slant. They're not overly-talented up front so that's the way they get by," he said.

"Mentally, we've gotta pick up stunts and know what the defense is going to give us. Basically you've gotta go out there and get it done. You can't go out there on Sundays and piss down your leg like we just did today."
mad.gif <---

Is he saying the team just pussyed out or that the play calling sucked? Their heads weren't in the game? Over confident? WTF?
mcnabbulous
I think he is just saying they didn't execute. They were properly prepared and didn't get the job done.
HobbEs
OR your could say he's blaming them and not himself. A lot different than the old "I've got to do a better job putting players in position".
mcnabbulous
I'm pretty sure that was Lane Johnson. Not Chip.
D Rock
It was LJ who said that.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 22 2015, 07:49 AM) *
I think he is just saying they didn't execute. They were properly prepared and didn't get the job done.

Agreed.

And throw in that the team that just whipped your ass isn't really that good (aka "talented"). That's never a good thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.