Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, is the sky falling now?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I'm getting close to not caring if I'm labeled as Chicken Little anymore.
Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 21 2015, 09:23 PM) *
I'm getting close to not caring if I'm labeled as Chicken Little anymore.

As bad as we have been this season, it's only game #2. When our D is playing better than our high octane offense there is cause for concern. Our offensive genius of a HC needs to correct the issues that are plaguing us.

My problem isn't being 0-2. My problem is that we looked horrible for the entire game on Sunday. Particularly in our perceived areas of strength.
Dreagon
If the Giants win on Thursday, and you win against the Jets, then you will be in a three way tie for second place and only one game behind the team that lost it's franchise QB, it's star wide reciever, and has upcoming games against the Falcons, Patriots, Saints, and Giants again.
Phits
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 21 2015, 10:37 PM) *
If the Giants win on Thursday, and you win against the Jets, then you will be in a three way tie for second place and only one game behind the team that lost it's franchise QB, it's star wide reciever, and has upcoming games against the Falcons, Patriots, Saints, and Giants again.

That only matters if our play improves.
JeeQ
The only reason I haven't completely lost faith is because our division is truly abysmal... 7-9 might be good enough to take it
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 21 2015, 10:40 PM) *
That only matters if our play improves.
Yeah, and the guy I kept thinking had to go (Davis) is doing better than the guy who hired him. My biggest worry is that the league has caught up to Kelly's game and it will be just another run-and-shoot gimmick offense for the history books. Which, by the way, is OK if Kelly Brainiac can figure out how to make the offensive 11 win games again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.