Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So who is willing to admit I was right
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
Chip sucks balls. Worst GM ever and a bad coach to boot. Sticking with my 1-8 and he walks mid-season prediction.
D Rock
I never said you were wrong.

I said you're a dick.

Thanks for proving ME right.

nd9kel
Get back to us in January.
Spock
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 21 2015, 01:06 PM) *
I never said you were wrong.

I said you're a dick.

Thanks for proving ME right.

Thanks for the support.
mcnabbulous
I'll give credit where credit is due. So far you look pretty smart. If you were an Eagles fan, there wouldn't be so much boasting though.

I'm in it for the long haul though. I believe Chip will have a twist in store for us. I expected it this week. Next week, it better show up or your assumptions were correct.
Spock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 21 2015, 04:22 PM) *
I'll give credit where credit is due. So far you look pretty smart. If you were an Eagles fan, there wouldn't be so much boasting though.

I'm in it for the long haul though. I believe Chip will have a twist in store for us. I expected it this week. Next week, it better show up or your assumptions were correct.

Believe me, I am an Eagles fan...Die hard. Season ticket holder and everything...just a pessimist and a poor loser. I heckled the shit out of Chip yesterday before I stormed out of the stadium well before the game ended leaving my wife furious with me.

Believe me I don't want to be right. I have plans to be at 10 games this year. This is going to be brutal.

But I know I am right. Chip the GM is abysmal. And Chip the coach is sub-par. We are doomed until he is gone. Time to scrap this thing and start over.
mcnabbulous
You sound like a shittier person in real life than you are on a message board. Feelin' sorry for that wife.
Spock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 21 2015, 04:48 PM) *
You sound like a shittier person in real life than you are on a message board. Feelin' sorry for that wife.

Agreed on all points. But don't worry about her, she knows how to get home on the subway,
Pila
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 21 2015, 11:48 PM) *
Agreed on all points. But don't worry about her, she knows how to get home on the subway,

Bwah!

I may be your only fan here! wub.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 21 2015, 05:48 PM) *

That's a classic!

First time I laughed since the game ended on Sunday.

Thanks!
JeeQ
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 21 2015, 03:48 PM) *

laugh.gif
Spock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 22 2015, 12:54 AM) *
laugh.gif

Funniest part of this is that I did not mean that comment as a joke. She really did come home on the subway without me.

I also cancelled our post game dinenr reservation. No way I am dropping a few benjamins on a post game feast when I am in that mood.

This team and this clown Chip are ruining my life.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 22 2015, 09:03 AM) *
This team and this clown Chip are runing my life.

don't blame them....I am pretty certain that happened a long time ago......
Spock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 22 2015, 10:50 AM) *
don't blame them....I am pretty certain that happened a long time ago......

Again with the personal attacks. Rough crowd.
D Rock
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 22 2015, 04:19 PM) *

Don't blame the crowd. Look in the mirror. That ass hat looking back at you is the problem.
Spock
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 22 2015, 12:22 PM) *
Don't blame the crowd. Look in the mirror. That ass hat looking back at you is the problem.

I've been doing my best to avoid mirrors for about 20 years now.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 22 2015, 11:19 AM) *

but said with love.....you are actually amusing in some sick twisted way......
Spock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 22 2015, 01:10 PM) *
but said with love.....you are actually amusing in some sick twisted way......

Appreciate ya'....
Spock
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.