Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I don't recall ever seeing a worse performance ...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
... and we've seen some real ugly performances over the last almost 50 years. This, takes the cake. Fucking pathetic in every way?

(Side note: Kendricks is a complete pussy)
SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 20 2015, 07:40 PM) *
... and we've seen some real ugly performances over the last almost 50 years. This, takes the cake. Fucking pathetic in every way?

Definitely the worst offensive performance I have seen, and I have seen some bad ones in my lifetime.
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 20 2015, 04:40 PM) *

Now you're coming at Kendricks too?! You fake fan! You asshole! Are you even really an Eagles fan? laugh.gif
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 20 2015, 07:40 PM) *

Yes. Ever. Both teams and the refs sucked but the Eagles won suckatude by a landslide.
JeeQ
At least these assholes aren't here anymore fucking up the culture!

mcnabbulous
Two of those guys lost this week and one is out with an injury.

This wasn't talent. This was scheme.

Although I think our offense seems to be really missing Maclin as the #1. Keep in mind, he left by choice.

Matthews has some stone hands, which was observable last year.
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 21 2015, 12:40 AM) *

That was outright embarrassing.

Big ups to the DL, Demeco Ryans and Malcolm Jenkins for not quitting.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 20 2015, 08:31 PM) *
That was outright embarrassing.

Big ups to the DL, Demeco Ryans and Malcolm Jenkins for not quitting.

Especially Demeco. I thought he might have been "done". But he put in some effort despite.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Sep 20 2015, 07:45 PM) *
Especially Demeco. I thought he might have been "done". But he put in some effort despite.

He is done, which speaks even more about his performance.

We went from being stacked to being fucked at ILB.
koolaidluke
I'm shocked, but I will say that once the running game stops LOSING yards and once the receivers stop dropping passes, this offense can be solid. We saw what they were capable of in the 2nd half against the Falcons when they played their game.
Joegrane

He had some nice plays in that first Red Zone series.

We went from being stacked to being fucked at ILB

Hopefully Kendricks is going to be okay but if it is the same hammy this could be ugly.

The Hicks pick is looking good, but you know they'll be picking on the rookie.

How long can Demeco hold up? They'll need him for play calling. You can't expect a rookie to do that.

N. Goode would look good in green rather than an extra RB. RBs are useless without an O Line that can block.

Eyrie
I didn't like the Hicks pick at the time given our need for OLB, but he stepped up for us yesterday.

And with the news about Alonso it's turned out to be a pick for a need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.