Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fire Bill Davis
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
NOW!!!!
TO's Sharpie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 20 2015, 07:24 PM) *
NOW!!!!

Today he was the least of the problems.
D Rock
So?
CT_Eagle
Why?

I am not a Davis fan but this D gave up 13 points despite being on the field for 39 minutes. I will take 13 points allowed by the D all season
long.
D Rock
Because his scheme is a joke. Only works with super star corners, and we've none.
CT_Eagle
Then he has never had super star corners because he has never had a top flight defense that I can recall.

Like I said, I am not a Davis fan. I was just curious about you calling him out after a good defensive performance.
D Rock
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 21 2015, 12:32 AM) *
Then he has never had super star corners because he has never had a top flight defense that I can recall.

Like I said, I am not a Davis fan. I was just curious about you calling him out after a good defensive performance.

I called him out after having Maxwell play 20 yards off and give up a TD on a simple skinny post. No eagle was ever within 5 yards of him.

Stupid fucking scheme.
mcnabbulous
Bill Davis isn't good, but after this game isn't the best case to make. They kept us in this shit.
D Rock
I'm not presenting a case. I don't give a rats ass what anybody else thinks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.