Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm not sure, but
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
He isn't passing the eye yet.

I mean maybe the line just sucks ass, but Foles looked tougher under duress.

Is it just me?
JeeQ
He was a gigantic pussy in college, his entire time in STL, I don't know why anyone was expecting anything different here
Eyrie
Not sure about him being a pussy, but that interception was a combination of a poor decision and a poor throw.
Eagle2720
Crazy to think that Sanchez made this offense look better last year
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Sep 20 2015, 06:47 PM) *
Crazy to think that Sanchez made this offense look better last year

This is a different offense.

This is a different team.

This is a complete rebuilding year.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 20 2015, 06:32 PM) *
He isn't passing the eye yet.

I mean maybe the line just sucks ass, but Foles looked tougher under duress.

Is it just me?

Foles is unmitigated ass.
I'll never blame Chip the GM for shipping him out of Philly.

But... behind this line, Bradford looks no better than he did in STL. Foles would look bad. Sanchez would look bad.
I can't think of a QB that would look good behind it. Maybe Aaron Rodgers. He has played behind one of the worst O-Lines in the NFL relative to his talent since day 1.

Last time the O-Line was this bad was somewhere in the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Starter Vick.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Sep 21 2015, 03:35 AM) *
Foles is unmitigated ass.
I'll never blame Chip the GM for shipping him out of Philly.

But... behind this line, Bradford looks no better than he did in STL. Foles would look bad. Sanchez would look bad.
I can't think of a QB that would look good behind it. Maybe Aaron Rodgers. He has played behind one of the worst O-Lines in the NFL relative to his talent since day 1.

Last time the O-Line was this bad was somewhere in the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Starter Vick.

Exactly.

Any team who plays 2 games and is in the NEGATIVES in rush yards with the 3 RB's the Eagles have SHOULD have a clear understanding where the problem is.

What were the odds in Vegas that after 2 games the QB would have more rush yards than Murray?

Let than sink in...
nephillymike
Joe Decamara who is normally pretty level headed said he is the weakest looking Eagle QB ever. (not in talent, just in looks)

I have to put Koy boy ahead of him. But other than that..................................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.