Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andy Reid is Officially
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
J_Cuz
23rd in the NFL in job approval rating.

For the first time in his tenure as Eagles coach I have removed my aproval of the job he is doing. He must win against the Cowboys at home. If he gets swept by those bums I don't ever want to see him on the Eagles sidelines again, ever. I don't care if that guy wins ten Super Bowls after leaving here.

33-10 losses to the Cowboys are not acceptable at all.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation...onType=2&week=5

Time's yours ass clown, get your shit together or hit the bricks.

mad.gif
Eyrie
I'll wait until I see how the team reacts in its next few games before getting out the tar and feathers.
J_Cuz
Fuck the next game, FUCK EVERY SINGLE GAME, FUCK THE PLAYOFFS.

My contention is pretty goddamn simple: Beat the Cowboys and we'll see, lose to the Cowboys AGAIN after gettiong fucvking annihilated and showing no heart and you ain't the guy for me.

So right now, he is not a coach that I support.

Beat the Cowboys and I'll review my stance.

Simple.
Sandor
and you know what....
FUCK YOU JCUZ! mad.gif
What kind of self promoting Bullshit is that?!
You're pissed because the Eagles lost A game to Dallas.
Go be a USC fan if you want to avoid losing.

Geesh. rolleyes.gif
EagleFanHater
Ooooh. This I like. devil03.gif

Trouble in paradise.

To: Donnie Mac

If you don't know the meaning of a public forum then learn it. Quick. If you try to put your words under my post in again you'll be sorry. To tell me I don't belong here is despicable at best. I'm not eavesdropping or hacking into any private conversation. I can't believe the moderators of this site allow people to edit posts of another. If you don't like what I say then get me banned. Otherwise don't you dare touch my words again and substitute your own.
J_Cuz
Teams lose games, they also lose games to Dallas.

But a heartless 33-10 ass whipping by some pretender squad is an outright disgrace, take Andy's 6 first downs and shove them up your ass bitch.

The guy is a fucking mess and in my book (and the books of 53% OF US) he is on notice, because SHOWING NO FIGHT OR HEART AGAINST THE COWBOYS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EAGLES FOOTBALL AS I KNOW IT.

Now I can't speak for some Johnny com lately from Baton Rouge but IT IS CLEAR THAT I SPEAK FOR A GROWING MAJORITY.
Sandor
QUOTE (J_Cuz @ Oct 10 2005, 01:58 PM)
Now I can't speak for some Johnny com lately from Baton Rouge but IT IS CLEAR THAT I SPEAK FOR A GROWING MAJORITY.

And you were where when Ray Rhodes folded up his tent on the organization?
And the 20 callers a week that call WIP are a majority of what?
Don't bring that weak shit here you big mouth fraud. mad.gif
J_Cuz
And leasdt I'm not a snake int he grass HYPOCRITE.

Why don't you DIG UP WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT TRESSELL AFTER HIS SEVEN POINT LOSS TO A BETTER TEAM?

Oh I forgot, he's expendable because HE ALREADY WON A CHAMPIONSHIP.

dope.
J_Cuz
Here it is, Mr Consistency SANDOR!!!!

http://wingheads.com/index.php?showtopic=7842

whose the fraud again fool?
Donnie Mac
I guess this thread isn't for football consumption anymore.
Thanks, JCuz
J_Cuz
QUOTE (Donnie Mac @ Oct 10 2005, 02:17 PM)
Thanks, JCuz

You're welcome!

Now was it "TOB" or "Wagnutz" who espoused the herd Mentality, remind me 'cause I forget these things?
eugol55
If you try to put your words under my post in again you'll be sorry.

ohhhh...no! Get the fuck out of here, tough guy.
JDEagles
I feel like i should be chanting Jerry jerry jerry

This thread is pathetic...It's based on double talk all over the place...Get a grip, everyone. This team still has the talent to not only make the playoffs, but win the big one. Say what you will about that, I know im right. Get a grip though, damn...
EagleFanHater
QUOTE (eugol55 @ Oct 10 2005, 03:31 PM)
If you try to put your words under my post in again you'll be sorry.

ohhhh...no! Get the fuck out of here, tough guy.

Right away. Why? Because you scare me!
Aquila
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 07:56 PM)
Ooooh. This I like.  devil03.gif

Trouble in paradise.

If you don't know the meaning of a public forum then learn it. Quick.  If you try to put your words under my post in again you'll be sorry. To tell me I don't belong here is despicable at best. I'm not eavesdropping or hacking into any private conversation. I can't believe the moderators of this site allow people to edit posts of another. If you don't like what I say then get me banned. Otherwise don't you dare touch my words again and substitute your own.

Admin Note to EagleFanHater

Donnie Mac is part of our admin team here. I didn't see your original post but I did see that he'd edited it when this topic was on our Football Forum. It was therefore appropriate for him to remove the flaming that you were doing. Only once the topic was moved here do you have the "right" to troll.

Anywhere else on this board and you're bound by the same House Rules all posters abide by, which means be polite. If you don't like it you can leave.

Aquila
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (J_Cuz @ Oct 10 2005, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (Donnie Mac @ Oct 10 2005, 02:17 PM)
Thanks, JCuz

You're welcome!

Now was it "TOB" or "Wagnutz" who espoused the herd Mentality, remind me 'cause I forget these things?

Cuz ...

ain't no eagles fan happy about yesterday's result. Good idea is to not use that as an opportunity to go overboard with your vent and aiming it at other fans. That's not necessary and is uncalled for.

Vent by all means ... some of us are doing that .. but keep it in perspective.

Chill. And vent.

GO EAGLES.
J_Cuz
Boca, it was a clear contention of everything that TOB was criticized for when some piece of spent douche said, "Fuck You" to me, called me a "fraud," and the OWNER of this site thanked me for ruining this thread.

I was simply pointing out that this was the type of shit everyone criticized TOB of doing and now it has come completely full circle.

I don't see how that is even debatable.

Kill the messenger all you want.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
yo cuz ...

I don't know the full extent of your feelings on this stuff, but clearly they're high.

And I know when I'm in a "fightin'" mood and running a vent it's impossible for anyone else to get me calmed down. I usually have to run my own course till I exhaust whatever it is I need to get off my chest.

So with that explanation, it was probably inapropriate for me to appeal to you on your stuff right now. I shoulda just watched and see how it goes. No offense meant ...

As for Andy Reid .. he .. "frustrates" me. He has a lot of wins under his belt, has been the winningest HC for the franchise and yet ... he has failed to show whether he can be what I would call .. a BIG GAME winner. We keep falling short at the most INOPPORTUNE time .. and yesterday was such a huge team choke that I can only think the team was TOTALLY UNPREPARED for what hit 'us. And that spells, being out-coached.

Gotta see how we'll bounce back now. Still a lot of football to go, a lot to fight for, and we just bought some time to get some guys back off the banged up list and time for AR, JJ and JH to regroup and fix whatever are the MULTIPLE phuck ups plauging this team right now.

Imposion yesterday doesn't necessarily season is finished .. but it don't look good.

GOOOOO EAGLES !!!!
EagleFanHater
QUOTE (Aquila @ Oct 10 2005, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 07:56 PM)
Ooooh. This I like.  devil03.gif

Trouble in paradise.

If you don't know the meaning of a public forum then learn it. Quick.  If you try to put your words under my post in again you'll be sorry. To tell me I don't belong here is despicable at best. I'm not eavesdropping or hacking into any private conversation. I can't believe the moderators of this site allow people to edit posts of another. If you don't like what I say then get me banned. Otherwise don't you dare touch my words again and substitute your own.

Admin Note to EagleFanHater

Donnie Mac is part of our admin team here. I didn't see your original post but I did see that he'd edited it when this topic was on our Football Forum. It was therefore appropriate for him to remove the flaming that you were doing. Only once the topic was moved here do you have the "right" to troll.

Anywhere else on this board and you're bound by the same House Rules all posters abide by, which means be polite. If you don't like it you can leave.

Aquila

"Understood."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.