Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DeMarco "Negative Yards" Murray
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
So glad we got rid of Shady and all of his dancing laugh.gif

7 Carries, -10 Yards laugh.gif
SAM I Am
It ain't his fault. The O line blows.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 20 2015, 11:13 PM) *
So glad we got rid of Shady and all of his dancing laugh.gif

7 Carries, -10 Yards laugh.gif

In all fairness to Murray, he is getting hit as soon as he has the ball. The worse part is the missed assignments were on Kelce and Peters
during that last series.
JeeQ
But DeMarco wasn't a product of Dallas's O-Line last year, remember? He's a North and South runner who runs over people and creates his own holes! He doesn't dance in the backfield; he always gets 2-3 yards on the play!
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 20 2015, 11:16 PM) *
But DeMarco wasn't a product of Dallas's O-Line last year, remember? He's a North and South runner who runs over people and creates his own holes! He doesn't dance in the backfield; he always gets 2-3 yards on the play!

No running back in the NFL can be productive while consistently being hit 3 yards in the backfield. Every running back needs
an adequate OL. Adequate does not describe the Eagles OL so far in 2015.
JeeQ
But Guards don't matter, remember? That's why we got rid of Mathis and Todd! You can just plug in backups and they do just fine! Any old journeyman will do!
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 20 2015, 11:22 PM) *
But Guards don't matter, remember? That's why we got rid of Mathis and Todd! You can just plug in backups and they do just fine! Any old journeyman will do!

You must have missed my comment in the other thread.
Eyrie
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 20 2015, 11:22 PM) *

I wonder if anyone will attempt to defend that line of thinking after this game.
JeeQ
10 Carries, -9 Yards

Season Stats: 21 Carries, 11 Yards, 0.52 YPC

laugh.gif
D Rock
Fuck You!

You are without question, a huge fucking ass hole.

Fake fan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.