Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We've had a big range of QB vs. DAL performances
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
In 2013, Nick was horrible in the 1st half and then got KO'd with concussion in a loss. Passer rating = 46.2

Comes back in the playoff or die game in DAL and has a nice efficient game with a quality 124 rating.

In 2014, in the Thanksgiving gift, Sanchez puts up a 102 in a rout win.

Then here, Sanchez lays an egg with plenty of help from ST's and Billy's boys and his 60 rating is a solid loss.

We need good QB play tomorrow.

We'll need at least 28 points for a victory tomorrow and maybe more.

Gotta come up big Sam. It's the Cowboys!
Maxx
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 19 2015, 08:33 PM) *
In 2013, Nick was horrible in the 1st half and then got KO'd with concussion in a loss. Passer rating = 46.2

Comes back in the playoff or die game in DAL and has a nice efficient game with a quality 124 rating.

In 2014, in the Thanksgiving gift, Sanchez puts up a 102 in a rout win.

Then here, Sanchez lays an egg with plenty of help from ST's and Billy's boys and his 60 rating is a solid loss.

That's why Chip bought him here right?No worries.There's no way we lose tomorrow.Relax this will be a beatdown start to finish. No Dez theirs no way anyone can convince me this will be close.
Joegrane
I'm not worried about Bradford or the RBs. They'll get it done if the O Line is just average.

I don't like the matchup on D, although the loss of Dez could be the difference. Their very good O Line will neutralize our front. I don't like the matchup of Romo against that rebuilt secondary regardless of the receivers. I thought our ILBs would be much improved but not so sure now. We'll see what Witten has left in the tank.

Hopefully the missed FG was due largely to the breakdown on the O Line.

Last year the special teams were huge, maybe we can get a big play from them.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 19 2015, 09:33 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.