Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMHO
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
  1. The Eagles defense needs to get an 'attitude' as a part of their MO.
  2. Chip Kelly needs to 'get' the hate Eagles fans have for Dallas.

nephillymike
I agree with #2, no question. That is annoying that he doesn't have that.

On #1, I just want guys who can play our system, or a coach who can build a system around our talents.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 19 2015, 08:48 AM) *
  1. The Eagles defense needs to get an 'attitude' as a part of their MO.
  2. Chip Kelly needs to 'get' the hate Eagles fans have for Dallas.

The love he has for the Cowboys pisses me off more than anything else he says

As for defensive attitude Cary tried to bring it here from Balitmore and realized we had a team full of pussies
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 19 2015, 08:08 PM) *

As for defensive attitude Cary tried to bring it here from Balitmore and realized we had a team full of pussies

No Cary was the pussy.

Screw up? blame practice or someone else.

Have a runner come your way? Pussy out and olay him.

Have a playoff win on the line? Take the lazy route and horse collar the guy, then play shitty D to allow the winning FG.
Maxx
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 19 2015, 08:08 PM) *

I agree Cary was a tough guy. I wouldn't have had a problem with keeping him to pair with Maxwell. I wish Marcus Peters would have fell to us.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 19 2015, 06:28 PM) *
No Cary was the pussy.

Screw up? blame practice or someone else.

Have a runner come your way? Pussy out and olay him.

Have a playoff win on the line? Take the lazy route and horse collar the guy, then play shitty D to allow the winning FG.

One week in Seattle and Cary already looks better than he did in his entire Eagles run... Sacked the QB, forced the fumble, and ran in the TD last week. He was good enough to win a Super Bowl with the Ravens but he's not good enough for our 29th ranked defense? Dream on

Same goes for Bradley Fletcher who's starting for the Patriots now yet got toasted on every single play here

Our defense is pussy and there's no way around that fact. I remember when teams were afraid to face the Eagles because guys like Dawkins, Sheldon Brown, and Trotter would absolutely wreck your shit. Now what do teams say about our defense?

They're soft... they're pussy, they're easy to beat, you can run right through the middle of the line every time because it's the weakest part of our defense. WRs literally lick their chops at the thought of our secondary. That's fucking embarrassing on all levels.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.