To say the Cowboys did anything less than kick our asses is homerism at its most pathetic...but is the season over? No way. Here are some of my emotionally imbalanced observations...

If Dhani Jones was half as productive at linebacker as he is at pushing those goddamn gimmicky bowties, I'd feel a lot better about our corps...

Mark Simoneau is a joke. Lord only knows why Jim Johnson has wood for the guy...

Granted he's injured, but Dmac had the accuracy and reliability of President Bush yesterday. Maybe God is telling him to throw the balls into the dirt?...

Does anyone else see TO loafing it on occasion? Sometimes it seems like he sorta gives up on the play because he sees its a bad ball coming his way rather than trying to go for it. I thought the pass that hit the orange pylon in the endzone was catchable if he'd extended or maybe even dove (god forbid)...but perhaps I had a funny angle...

Shawn Andrews: Pancake Machine in training camp, Penalty Machine in games...

Our pass rush is so bad, I don't even know why we rush anyone at all. I vote for 11 DB's on every play...assuming they can stop whining long enough to actually play, LITO.....

and last but certainly not least: Where the fuck is Brian Westbrook?...

Oh well...at least I didn't break anything in my house like I did in last year's Pittsburgh loss...so there is something positive to focus on since the Eagles couldn't provide me with anything...

Time to prepare for the immense amount of shit I'm going to get all week from the Cowboys fan in my office...

jumpclap.gif