Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We still win 12 this season.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
You heard it here first.

All you chicken little punks need to get your head out of your ass.

xsv
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 15 2015, 11:40 AM) *
You heard it here first.

All you chicken little punks need to get your head out of your ass.

I'll take that bet.

I'm no chicken little, but seeing how they played last night, I don't see them winning more than 10.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 15 2015, 10:40 AM) *
You heard it here first.

Don't try to steal my shit. I'm the president of that club.
Phits
I'm still a card carrying member of the 12 win brigade.
nd9kel
Count me in the "12" club.
Spock
6--10. Chip walks.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 01:55 PM) *
6--10. Chip walks.

Honestly, you need to walk.

BTW, your choice of a name that is generally associated with reason and logic is an oxymoron.

Joegrane
No chance as long as Bradford is healthy for most games. He is too accurate plus has a set of receivers with good hands, a solid system and at least okay O Line in pass protection. That adds up to long drives that give the D a breather.

Unfortunately the lack of running game is disturbing, but an accurate short passing attack can make up for some of that.

I still like my 10-6 outlook since I think they will get better over the course of the season. Bradford will develop more of a repoire with the receivers. The reworked O line and secondary will have an opportunity to gel. Talented 1st and 2nd round picks will have an opportunity to learn and contribute.
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 01:55 PM) *
6--10. Chip walks.

Dreagon
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 15 2015, 03:37 PM) *
I still like my 10-6 outlook since I think they will get better over the course of the season. Bradford will develop more of a repoire with the receivers. The reworked O line and secondary will have an opportunity to gel. Talented 1st and 2nd round picks will have an opportunity to learn and contribute.

^ ^ ^ this.

I see you guys as a team in transition, and what I saw last night only reinforces that opinion. You guys have a lot of good pieces, they just need to work out how they fit together.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 15 2015, 06:01 PM) *
^ ^ ^ this.

I see you guys as a team in transition, and what I saw last night only reinforces that opinion. You guys have a lot of good pieces, they just need to work out how they fit together.
Yep, but once they've transitioned they are going to be a scary good team. And, with the way Chip practices them they should be there by mid season. In the meantime, they're still going to win their share. I'm still at 12-4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.