Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pancreatic Cancer
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
I wish it on Chip. Worst game manager and decision maker in history of NFL. Hate his guts. Don't want to win another came with the ass licker around. What a complete moron. Please leave Chip, please leave.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 14 2015, 10:58 PM) *
I wish it on Chip. Worst game manager and decision maker in history of NFL. Hate his guts. Don't want to win another came with the ass licker around. What a complete moron. Please leave Chip, please leave.

You need to re-think those comments friend. Seriously.
Phits
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Sep 14 2015, 11:19 PM) *
You need to re-think those comments friend. Seriously.

Thank you.
Spock
maybe I just care more
Pila
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 03:58 AM) *

The decision to kick the FG was poor.

I think he took too long to adjust, but coaches are often slow to deviate from a game plan. Some coaches don't deviate at all.

The second half is proof that coaches have an answer. But failed critically one last time (due to poor refereeing) to read the momentum.

I don't think we see that mistake again. BRADFORD was spectacular.
Joegrane
Wow, so he got out-coached in the first half, plus the kicker missed one when the O Line let someone through and Matthews--10 for 100+ yds-- dropped one in a huge spot on Monday night on the road. It shouldn't happen but it does. Are they saying the same thing out in Seattle?

Btw Re pancreatic cancer. The enzyme theory of cancer is quite fascinating. Dr Nick Gonzalez beat the best mainstream cancer treatments for pancreatic cancer when he had the two or three patients who lasted the longest in a competition/study funded by the government. Learn also about Dr Kelly who used Dr Beard's earlier enzyme work to treat pancreatic and other cancers more effectively than mainstream medicine.
http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/online_audio.htm

Dr Gonzalez is one of a half dozen alternative doctors who died in roughly a month who were linked to a fairly new treatment for cancer, autism and various virus related illnesses--GcMAF. Many of those deaths are highly suspicious.
http://www.naturalnews.com/050972_GcMAF_ca...Bradstreet.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Brads...er_therapy.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/050500_Dr_Nicho...treatments.html

Dr G was prominently featured in the 11 part Quest for the Cure video series on adjunct and alternative treatments for cancer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc1rtIxvkao

QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 14 2015, 10:58 PM) *

HobbEs
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 14 2015, 11:24 PM) *
maybe I just care more

Maybe you're just an ass wipe. Dumb ass, juvenile and ignorant comments like that have no place here. There's another board you can go where your bitch ass will fit right in. There are a couple of cancer survivors here and as one of them I take offense to your post. Grow up and realize it's just a game...maybe you'll avoid karma too.
Zero
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Sep 15 2015, 09:25 AM) *
Maybe you're just an ass wipe. Dumb ass, juvenile and ignorant comments like that have no place here. There's another board you can go where your bitch ass will fit right in. There are a couple of cancer survivors here and as one of them I take offense to your post. Grow up and realize it's just a game...maybe you'll avoid karma too.
I second this. Cancer is never something to joke about ... EVER!
D Rock
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 02:58 AM) *

Worst game manager in history? Were you in a cave during the Reid era?

Idiot.
D Rock
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 03:24 AM) *
maybe I just care more

No. You're clearly just an idiot.
Spock
You guys are really mean.
D Rock
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 05:43 PM) *

Says the idiot who wished pancreatic cancer on another man....

rolleyes.gif
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 15 2015, 01:43 PM) *

Yo dumbass, who started this thread wishing a deadly disease on Chip?

Mean does not come close to describing you, incredibly callous and ignorant does.
Spock
Bump.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Spock @ Oct 5 2015, 02:41 PM) *
Bump.

And another troll. What sad, pathetic lives you losers must have.
Spock
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 5 2015, 03:41 PM) *
And another troll. What sad, pathetic lives you losers must have.

I resemble that remark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.