Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Total Team loss
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
1. No offense in the first half
2. The defense was gashed all game
3. Stupid penalties
4. Missed FG
5. Dropped passes
6. Dropped INTs

All of these are signs of a team that was not ready with the exception of #2 above. I don't know if it was a lack of
preparation or if the team needs more time to gel. Either way, I think they will be OK.

The defense will need to get more pressure on the QB. The secondary needs to do a better job in coverage. These two
things go hand in hand.

The offensive line play was horrendous all game long and that does include the second half. Too much pressure on Bradford
and too many penalties. Kelce's last was the last nail. These two guards better get their act together quickly. The guard
position is never a priority until your guards start causing you problems. This needs to get fixed.

Pila
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 15 2015, 03:33 AM) *
1. No offense in the first half
2. The defense was gashed all game
3. Stupid penalties
4. Missed FG
5. Dropped passes
6. Dropped INTs

All of these are signs of a team that was not ready with the exception of #2 above. I don't know if it was a lack of
preparation or if the team needs more time to gel. Either way, I think they will be OK.

The defense will need to get more pressure on the QB. The secondary needs to do a better job in coverage. These two
things go hand in hand.

The offensive line play was horrendous all game long and that does include the second half. Too much pressure on Bradford
and too many penalties. Kelce's last was the last nail. These two guards better get their act together quickly. The guard
position is never a priority until your guards start causing you problems. This needs to get fixed.
refs were awful. Coaching was slow and made a terrible decision top kick the field goal. First down was there for the taking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.