Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It could be a lot worse
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
No offense and no defense outside of the red zone. We could be down by a lot more than 10 points right now. Just a little bit of offense and we
would be right in this.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 14 2015, 08:30 PM) *
No offense and no defense outside of the red zone. We could be down by a lot more than 10 points right now. Just a little bit of offense and we
would be right in this.

Just got worse, but I never count out Chip.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 15 2015, 12:34 AM) *
Just got worse, but I never count out Chip.

Well the score in now more indicative of the way the game has gone.

No pass rush from the defense, poor pass protection by the offense and no ground game. The Eagles are getting dominated in every aspect
of the game.
Dreagon
I don't blame your defense. Your offense is hanging your defense out to dry. Seven rushing attempts out of 34 snaps? Only one drive of any duration? Not to mention, your defense has created two turnovers, which kept the score from being even worse.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 14 2015, 08:45 PM) *
I don't blame your defense. Your offense is hanging your defense out to dry. Seven rushing attempts out of 34 snaps? Only one drive of any duration? Not to mention, your defense has created two turnovers, which kept the score from being even worse.

The defense isn't helping themselves any either though by not being able to get to Ryan. But then again, most of the time he drops back, the ball is gone before they even come close to having a shot at him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.