Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maxwell Left All His Talent In Seattle
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ

Waste Of Money

JeeQ
63 Million Well Spent
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 15 2015, 12:36 AM) *
63 Million Well Spent

Jones is one of the top WRs in the league and Ryans has all day to throw. I do not think there are many CBs that will look good under those
circumstances.

I will withhold my judgment for now.
Eagle2720
Nnamdi part 2??
SpudDogg
How about a double on Julio for a while?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 14 2015, 07:39 PM) *
Jones is one of the top WRs in the league and Ryans has all day to throw. I do not think there are many CBs that will look good under those
circumstances.

I will withhold my judgment for now.

This exactly. No secondary could survive this. Our pass rush is non existent.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Sep 14 2015, 05:44 PM) *
Nnamdi part 2??

Even Aso isn't Byron Maxwell bad... His own ex-coach exposed the fuck out of him tonight... Targeted him all night
Eagle2720
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 14 2015, 10:24 PM) *
Even Aso isn't Byron Maxwell bad... His own ex-coach exposed the fuck out of him tonight... Targeted him all night

Yup it was awful. I would say luckily Dez is out next week, but instead of him,they're just gonna have that little shithead Beasly expose him
Dreagon
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Sep 14 2015, 07:48 PM) *
How about a double on Julio for a while?

I was wondering about that too. This was Julio Jones fer Pete's sake.
JeeQ
Maxx
[quote name='JeeQ' date='Sep 14 2015, 07:00 PM' post='275615']

Waste Of Money
[/quote
Fletcher has never look this bad in a game. Davis has to man up on the outside no more zone. Rowe must be in the dog house?
mcnabbulous
If you would have told me that we had Maxwell playing 10 yards off the LOS, I would have told you he would have gotten thrashed last night. I was under the impression we brought him in to play press coverage and get physical with receivers.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 14 2015, 08:00 PM) *

Waste Of Money

Have to give you props here....funny as hell
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 14 2015, 11:06 PM) *

As is this...great stuff....
Reality Fan
I had this thought last year and it has returned early this year....

When is Davis going to be called the worst DC we have had in a long time including Castillo.......How could you enter a game against a team with little or no running game but elite WRs and not start out blitzing the hell out of their QB?

He is terrible yet he gets a pass from the beat writers.....I don't get it.....

Ryan should have had a bulls eye on his back from the start.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 15 2015, 03:09 PM) *
I had this thought last year and it has returned early this year....

When is Davis going to be called the worst DC we have had in a long time including Castillo.......How could you enter a game against a team with little or no running game but elite WRs and not start out blitzing the hell out of their QB?

He is terrible yet he gets a pass from the beat writers.....I don't get it.....

Ryan should have had a bulls eye on his back from the start.

I dreamt that both Davis and Gus Bradley got fired at the end of the year and Chip hired Gus as DC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.