Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I don't believe in jinx's
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
45-20 Eagles. Game is essentially over by halftime.

I know that sounds like typical homerism, but I predicted that Green Bay and Seattle would absolutely stomp the Eagles guts last year, and I also predicted the loss in the second Dallas game. The Redskins game surprised me but that was a divisional game and I predicted an Eagles loss the following week against the Giants; and the Eagles ended up winning that game.

The thing about Chip Kelly teams going back to when he coached the Ducks is that they absolutely slaughter mediocre teams. In the pros Chip has struggled with playoff quality teams but the only two mediocre opponents to score victories over the post-Vick Kelly Eagles are the Vikings in '13 and the Redskins last season. The Vikings game was obviously a fluke with Matt Cassel playing one of the best games of his career and the Redskins game was, as I noted above, a divisional game.

The Falcons are okay, but okay is not good enough to beat the Eagles. It isn't even good enough to not get slaughtered by the Eagles. I don't know about the rest of the season but tonight will be a cakewalk.
mcnabbulous
That's about what I'm expecting from this one too.
Pila
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 14 2015, 05:53 PM) *
45-20 Eagles. Game is essentially over by halftime.

I know that sounds like typical homerism, but I predicted that Green Bay and Seattle would absolutely stomp the Eagles guts last year, and I also predicted the loss in the second Dallas game. The Redskins game surprised me but that was a divisional game and I predicted an Eagles loss the following week against the Giants; and the Eagles ended up winning that game.

The thing about Chip Kelly teams going back to when he coached the Ducks is that they absolutely slaughter mediocre teams. In the pros Chip has struggled with playoff quality teams but the only two mediocre opponents to score victories over the post-Vick Kelly Eagles are the Vikings in '13 and the Redskins last season. The Vikings game was obviously a fluke with Matt Cassel playing one of the best games of his career and the Redskins game was, as I noted above, a divisional game.

The Falcons are okay, but okay is not good enough to beat the Eagles. It isn't even good enough to not get slaughtered by the Eagles. I don't know about the rest of the season but tonight will be a cakewalk.

Who are the narcissistic, ego centric idiots who think that their power of thought has any influence in random events they are unrelated to? The superstitious are a serious embarrassment to label of "intelligent species".

Eagles, in a blowout!
JeeQ
If you want to make the playoffs, you have to beat the bad teams... and the Falcons are a bad team

Eagles better run these bitches off the field tonight
nephillymike
Eagles 34
Falcons 27

The line a PHI -3 is worrying me. We should be favored by 5 or more.

Zero
The jinx thread. Good job you narcissistic egocentric idiots. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.