Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marcus Mariota...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Fuck!!!
nephillymike
Maybe instead of just driving down the street and looking at the house from the outside, Chip should have knocked on the door and walked around and made an offer eh? smile.gif
Phits
I know it's only 1 game but he's having a pretty good (efficient) game. MM seems in control of the offense and didn't rush anything. Very poised for a rookie.

On the other side of the field Winston played like a rookie.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 13 2015, 04:09 PM) *
Maybe instead of just driving down the street and looking at the house from the outside, Chip should have knocked on the door and walked around and made an offer eh? smile.gif

I know you were the other one on the Mariota Or Bust Wagon... Just sat there like this ohmy.gif as I watched him go off for 4 TDs in the first half

That's supposed to be our franchise QB dry.gif
nephillymike
Bradford should work out pretty well for us.

It's just he's never going to give that added dimension with his legs, and he will cost a lot more money in the short term.

I thought Winston would be a bust and I haven't seen anything yet to make me think otherwise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.