Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No worries about Murray staying happy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
I think this is great, and flies in the face of those who are gone and making accusations:

Still, if Murray didn't have to be the centerpiece of the Cowboys offense, he could have decided to play somewhere else. He could have signed with a team on which he would have been the offense's focal point - the way LeSean McCoy had been with the Eagles and will be with the Buffalo Bills. He had to know that he would not be that kind of player under Kelly, that it would be foolish for Kelly to demand the same level of labor from Murray that Dallas did, and besides, Kelly is more inclined to use multiple running backs.

"As a competitor, you want to be the guy, and you want to work extremely hard. I know what I'm capable of doing, and I have a hundred percent confidence in myself and the other running backs on this team," Murray said. "But I know what I was brought here to do and be. . . .

"This coach, this team, this organization is what attracted me the most. There are a lot of selfless guys. You look around, across the board, and you see the Pro Bowl players. You see the guys with great marketing abilities. But during the day, guys are coming here to work hard. Guys are coming here to build camaraderie. That's what attracted me the most, and for the short time I've been here, that's what I've seen on a daily basis."

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...yVghtG7vpofL.99

nephillymike
Real good article!

Thanks.
mcnabbulous
You would think that people from Texas would realize that Murray puts winning above all else, seeing as how he chose OU over UT.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 13 2015, 12:13 AM) *
You would think that people from Texas would realize that Murray puts winning above all else, seeing as how he chose OU over UT.

And the relationship he has with Bradford is genuine and real both on and off the field.

Being a lifelong OU fan I loved watching those too work their magic together in Norman!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.