Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This kind of stuff still makes me nervous
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
1. Nelson Agholor will be the most productive rookie in the NFL. With all due respect to Jameis Winston and Amari Cooper, this competition wonít be close. First of all, he plays in Chip Kellyís offense, which is basically like playing on the DíAntoni Suns. Second of all, the Eagles have gotten rid of every other potential superstar, so someone has to fill the void. Third of all, people have been sleeping on USC football as an NFL factory ever since Lane Kiffin took over, and it continues with Steve Sarkisian. The teams havenít been very good, but the recruiting has been consistently great every year. In other words, if youíre looking for elite talent, let the other teams draft dudes from Alabama and Ohio State 10 spots too high, and wait for the USC guys to fall. This will be the ultimate lesson of Nelson Agholor. Most of all Ö I saw this Vine a month ago and made a mental note that Agholor will destroy people this year. https://vine.co/v/ep1r2jMFtrV

2. The Eagles will win the NFC East ó and the Super Bowl. Donít read too much into the preseason, unless, like me, you are a Cowboys fan who spent all summer making fun of the Eagles, only to quickly remember that Kelly still makes defenses look drunk no matter whoís on the field. Thereís no way to explain it, but we should all probably fear it. Iím definitely scared enough to jinx them with this prediction.
Grantland ...
nephillymike
Me too. 55 times bitten, twice shy..................................

http://fazewp.fazemediainc.netdna-cdn.com/.../coyote-1-2.jpg

devil03.gif
Joegrane
If Matthews can continue to get open, I expect him to get a larger number of looks from Bradford. They seemed to have good chemistry in the preseason.

If Ertz gets playing time I expect him to be targeted frequently by Bradford. Ertz will get a step on defenders and that is all Bradford needs.

In contrast Agholor looked like a rookie in the preseason--dropping passes, etc. Furthermore he does not have the strength and physicality of some of the other receivers as blockers in the run game. I like him and expect him to do well this year but Bradford has so many other weapons.
Zero
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 12 2015, 01:31 AM) *
If Matthews can continue to get open, I expect him to get a larger number of looks from Bradford. They seemed to have good chemistry in the preseason.

If Ertz gets playing time I expect him to be targeted frequently by Bradford. Ertz will get a step on defenders and that is all Bradford needs.

In contrast Agholor looked like a rookie in the preseason--dropping passes, etc. Furthermore he does not have the strength and physicality of some of the other receivers as blockers in the run game. I like him and expect him to do well this year but Bradford has so many other weapons.
My point was more about the hype the team is getting. That said, teams can't cover everyone which is the point to not only having the talent but a QB who can find and deliver to them when others are covered.

I wonder what happens to 'culture' when rookie contracts expire?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.