Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Defecting Cowboy Fans
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Jaspercane
Kinda strange how one can be a Cowboy fans when most of us hate Texas college teams so much but when its the closest NFL team to you geographically one could understand. Seeing Philly jerseys everywhere looks like a mass exodus of Cowboys fans because of Bradford and Murray. Well add me to it. Go Philly!
nd9kel
So I'm an OU fan whose great interest in Sam Bradford as an NFL caliber QB has drawn me to rooting for Philadelphia. I hope I can be forgiven for bandwaggoning here, but I promise not to be as obnoxious as the Tebow tootin' crowd.

And I'm old enough to remember Roman Gabriel, who also came to Philly from the Rams. Sam has been thrust into the perfect storm of an opportunity, given his skill set. Can't thank Chip Kelly enough for taking an awesome move to find the QB he thinks has a future of greatness here. I truly believe that Sam's injuries have been freakish occurrences, cause Lord knows I saw him take massive hits in St. Louis from which he got up and kept on keeping on.

Thanks for allowing me to enjoy this ride with you all. I am now a WINGHEAD!!!
mcnabbulous
Glad to have you. If you don't have a significant rooting interest in an NFL team, it's completely rational to cheer for teams that have key players from your college squad.

I'm excited to have Sam. I can remember watching Bradford's performance against Miami as a Freshman and texting my ex's brother (a huge OU fan) about how impressed I was. I'm ecstatic to have him in Philly.
Zero
I thought the subject said "defecating Cowboy fans." laugh.gif
Eyrie
Welcome both!

You'll fit it easily because you're willing to support the team as well as your players.
D Rock
QUOTE (Jaspercane @ Sep 11 2015, 08:02 PM) *
Kinda strange how one can be a Cowboy fans when most of us hate Texas college teams so much but when its the closest NFL team to you geographically one could understand. Seeing Philly jerseys everywhere looks like a mass exodus of Cowboys fans because of Bradford and Murray. Well add me to it. Go Philly!

I dont give a fuck about texass or it's college football.

But I HATE anything to do with the fucking cowboys. Fake fans, the lot of you. Idiots, front runners, and now apparently, even TURN COATS.

Hit the bricks, cowboy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.