Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grave Dancing
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
I don't see anything wrong with it. Karma Schmarma. i'm not afraid to admit that I hoped Irvin was paralyzed. And I was doing cartwheels when that salsa eating showboater from the Vaggies was getting carted off last year.

We all know how many injuries we suffer from year-in and year-out. So I say spread the pain.....

So who are the 5 guys we would most like to see hurt this year?

1. Rodgers
2. Romo
3. Lynch
4. Brady
5. Luck

If that's what it takes to win a Lomardi, I hope they all tear their ACLs.
JeeQ
Damn Spock... I have to ask... are you fucking crazy?! Half our team is coming straight from the hospital and onto the field this year and you'd test karma like this? With the injury history on Bradford, DeMarco, Mathews, Thurmond, Alonso, and many more? You're playing with fire man...

Oh well fuck it... let's play! devil03.gif

1. Terrific Tom Brady
2. Bill Belicheat
3. Every Member Of The Dallas Cowboys Organization
4. Every Member Of The New York Giants Organization
5. Every Member Of The Washington Redskins Organization
Reality Fan
there are some seriously disturbed individuals on this board....lol

Spock.....you need help.....seek therapy from the prison staff......please...
El Cubano
1. Tom Brady
2. Tom Brady
3. Dez Bryant
4. Tom Brady
5. Tom Fucking Brady
Spock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 9 2015, 04:59 PM) *
there are some seriously disturbed individuals on this board....lol

Spock.....you need help.....seek therapy from the prison staff......please...

Hey, I didn't pick Tebow....
D Rock
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 9 2015, 09:05 PM) *
Hey, I didn't pick Tebow....

woulda been a whole lot cooler if you did....

Pila
Sheli Manning. That fucking guy is made of rubber. I've never seen such a goofy looking guy bent in all sorts of impossible contortions and get up with his helmet sideways then throw a miracle pass where his shitty receiver catches it with his earhole. His fucking luck has to be running out! Please, Tebow! Make it happen!
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 9 2015, 04:46 PM) *
Sheli Manning. That fucking guy is made of rubber. I've never seen such a goofy looking guy bent in all sorts of impossible contortions and get up with his helmet sideways then throw a miracle pass where his shitty receiver catches it with his earhole. His fucking luck has to be running out! Please, Tebow! Make it happen!

When I hear the phrase "It's better to be lucky than good" I think of Eli Manning

Peyton got all the gifts, talent, and non-retarded face while Eli was all the residual goo left over in the petrie dish... Yet look who has the only two Super Bowl victories over the Patriots in the last decade despite them cheating their asses off at every turn... un-fucking-believable
D Rock
Peyton's pretty fucking retard-faced too.
nephillymike
Any chance that the OP really does believe in karma, thus causing us to invoke it's wrath so that the injury bug hits us bad and furthers the chance of his goal of getting Chip out of town?

I'll pass.
El Cubano
Welp, Dez is out. Looks like Brady is next biggrin.gif
Reality Fan
did anyone else find any irony that Suggs is now out for the year?

Karma is a bitch....
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 14 2015, 06:29 AM) *
did anyone else find any irony that Suggs is now out for the year?

Karma is a bitch....

If there was such a thing as Karma, there wouldn't be so many happy assholes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.