Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's a Tougher Question
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
Name your 5 most hated eagles of all time...

Reserve the right to change my mid when I review other responses, but the first 5 who come to mind are....

Shawn Andrews
Akers
Babin
Casey Matthews
Sean Considine

Amazing TO did not make my top 5...
xsv
I can only think of 4.

M. Vick
Ricky Watters
Jim McMahon
Desean Jackson

QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 8 2015, 07:25 PM) *

Reserve the right to change my mid when I review other responses, but the first 5 who come to mind are....

Shawn Andrews
Akers
Babin
Casey Matthews
Sean Considine

Pila
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 8 2015, 11:25 PM) *

Shawn Andrews
Akers
Babin
Casey Matthews
Sean Considine

Babin is a good choice.

I'll add-

Rodney Pete
Norman Braman
Rich Kotite
Izel Jenkins
Bradley Fletcher
Pila
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2015, 11:42 PM) *
Babin is a good choice.

I'll add-

Rodney Pete
Norman Braman
Rich Kotite
Izel Jenkins
Bradley Fletcher

Ah, fuck - How do I fit Tebow in there?
Spock
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2015, 07:44 PM) *
Ah, fuck - How do I fit Tebow in there?

I'll bail you out of that one.

New rule --- all players selected had to be active for a least 1 regular season game. Otherwise Tebow takes all 5 spots on my team.
xsv
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 8 2015, 07:52 PM) *
I'll bail you out of that one.

New rule --- all players selected had to be active for a least 1 regular season game. Otherwise Tebow takes all 5 spots on my team.

Toast Jenkins. Good choice.
Reality Fan
And folks wonder why the rest of the country thinks Eagles fans are morons.....

Akers as a hated Eagle...?...seriously?
Rodney Peete?
Tebow?
Michael Vick?

I can almost understand Vick because of his behavior prior to coming to Philly...

If you did not like Akers you worry the hell out of me....
Spock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 8 2015, 09:37 PM) *

Came up small in the big games.

Blamed his pathetic playoff performance against GB on his sick daughter.

Sucked his teammates into a Ponzi scheme that cost them millions. Shame on them. But double shame on him.

I could be wrong on this one, but I think I remember he was a big God Squader too, wasn't he?
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 9 2015, 01:37 AM) *
And folks wonder why the rest of the country thinks Eagles fans are morons.....

Akers as a hated Eagle...?...seriously?
Rodney Peete?
Tebow?
Michael Vick?

I can almost understand Vick because of his behavior prior to coming to Philly...

Rodney Pete had a knack of throwing an interception, or fumbling, at the worst possible time. I know there's never a good time for a turnover, but seemingly when the team least needed one, he delivered.

That guy cost me a fortune replacing flung remotes and patching holes on my drywall.

I know it's irrational, but for some reason the trauma he caused me stands out from the horrible heard of QBs between Randall and Donovan. And he's was probably the best out of the lot.

In different fashion, but in similar suffrage, Tebow too, in his short time here has traumatized me by casting his cult of idiots into part of my virtual world, and I resent him for it.

I hope that's okay.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2015, 10:40 PM) *
Rodney Pete had a knack of throwing an interception, or fumbling, at the worst possible time. I know there's never a good time for a turnover, but seemingly when the team least needed one, he delivered.

That guy cost me a fortune replacing flung remotes and patching holes on my drywall.

I know it's irrational, but for some reason the trauma he caused me stands out from the horrible heard of QBs between Randall and Donovan. And he's was probably the best out of the lot.

In different fashion, but in similar suffrage, Tebow too, in his short time here has traumatized me by casting his cult of idiots into part of my virtual world, and I resent him for it.

I hope that's okay.

I get the broken remotes....still...the only year Peete was a full time starter he went 9-3.....

But with Tebow there are 2 issues....he did not make the team so he does not qualify and you hate the chuckleheads who were annoying in their support of him....Both were decent guys and Peete was just on the team at a bad time
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 8 2015, 09:58 PM) *
Came up small in the big games.

Blamed his pathetic playoff performance against GB on his sick daughter.

Sucked his teammates into a Ponzi scheme that cost them millions. Shame on them. But double shame on him.

I could be wrong on this one, but I think I remember he was a big God Squader too, wasn't he?

Who cares if he was a "God Squader"? He did not flaunt it in public oron the field.

And his daughter was sick but I get the impression you do not care about anyone but yourself so I get your revulsion at the idea that a father cared for his daughter;s health, a malignant tumor removed from her ovaries.....go figure....a father concerned about pediatric ovarian cancer in his daughter...his 6 year old daughter....
nephillymike
Hate?

Us Axis guys have a lot of hate.

I'll double up on your five and give you ten.

From most hated on down:

1. Braman - destroyed a great assembly of talent. A lying cheating bastard.

2. Sconces - from when he took off during voluntary camp after he signed his deal on. He never took any of the blame. Always had excuses. He horse collared Sproles b/c he was too lazy to do it right. So glad this clown is gone.

3. Fredex - clown. Ran the wrong route to end the Rams NFCCG loss

4. Pinkston - Ricky Manning bitch slapped him all day. He represented weakness. Cramped up during SB. Weak

5. LJ Smith - soft, under achieving. Fumbler. Soft some more. Could have/should have drafted Witten

6. Kevin Allen - rapist bust. Lucky it happened when there were fewer eyes on the league.

7. D. Watkins - soft, disinterested. Lack of effort and time.

8. Toast Jenkins - couldn't cover the deep ball. Like Davis does, Buddy insisted on putting him on an island.

9. A. Davis - got owned so many times. The Skins had a field day. Soft, no effort.

10. Na Brown - the poster child for Andy Reid's system WR's who sucked.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 8 2015, 09:54 PM) *
Who cares if he was a "God Squader"? He did not flaunt it in public oron the field.

And his daughter was sick but I get the impression you do not care about anyone but yourself so I get your revulsion at the idea that a father cared for his daughter;s health, a malignant tumor removed from her ovaries.....go figure....a father concerned about pediatric ovarian cancer in his daughter...his 6 year old daughter....

Yeah really.

I resented the way Reid threw him under the bus for those misses, especially given the circumstances. Just because the guy didn't sign a contract extension a week before. There before the grace of God go you Andy. Unfortunately, less than two years later, Andy had a problem with his child he had to deal with. That always seemed odd to me. Andy made excuses up all the time for players who sucked and he just threw him under the bus.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 8 2015, 10:54 PM) *
Hate?

Us Axis guys have a lot of hate.

I'll double up on your five and give you ten.

From most hated on down:

1. Braman - destroyed a great assembly of talent. A lying cheating bastard.

2. Sconces - from when he took off during voluntary camp after he signed his deal on. He never took any of the blame. Always had excuses. He horse collared Sproles b/c he was too lazy to do it right. So glad this clown is gone.

3. Fredex - clown. Ran the wrong route to end the Rams NFCCG loss

4. Pinkston - Ricky Manning bitch slapped him all day. He represented weakness. Cramped up during SB. Weak

5. LJ Smith - soft, under achieving. Fumbler. Soft some more. Could have/should have drafted Witten

6. Kevin Allen - rapist bust. Lucky it happened when there were fewer eyes on the league.

7. D. Watkins - soft, disinterested. Lack of effort and time.

8. Toast Jenkins - couldn't cover the deep ball. Like Davis does, Buddy insisted on putting him on an island.

9. A. Davis - got owned so many times. The Skins had a field day. Soft, no effort.

10. Na Brown - the poster child for Andy Reid's system WR's who sucked.

we are in complete agreement here......
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 8 2015, 10:10 PM) *
we are in complete agreement here......

Book mark this post.

It may be worth something someday!!
D Rock
Zordich
Mamula
B.Brooks
Antoine Davis
Matt McCoy
Dhani Jones
Sconces
Nate Allen
Marion Campbell
Braman
Pinkston
James Thrash
Charles Johnson
Torrance Smalls
Mike Lewis
Pretty much anybody who played O-line on the timeline between seismore and tra.
HobbEs
Dup Post.
HobbEs
1. Kevin Allen
2. Todd Pinkston
3. Michael Vick
4. Ron Solt
5. Rich Kotite
JeeQ
1. Riley Racist KKKooper (shitty person, shittier football player)
2. Casey Matthews (barely qualifies as a man)
3. Shawndra Andrews (a bigger vagina you'll never find)
4. Mark Sanchez (not for any personal reasons, but when he's in the game you know you're not winning a damn thing of worth)
5. DeMarco Murray (you're a cowboy, you'll always be a cowboy, eat shit and die you dirty cowboy son of a bitch)
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 9 2015, 12:44 PM) *
2. Casey Matthews (barely qualifies as a man)

and yet he would break you in half without spilling his beer........lol

He was not a great football player but he did start at ILB for an NFL team and actually played well last year so hard to question his manhood...
JeeQ
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 9 2015, 10:52 AM) *
and yet he would break you in half without spilling his beer........lol

He was not a great football player but he did start at ILB for an NFL team and actually played well last year so hard to question his manhood...

Clay, Yes... but Casey is a straight up bitch and I'd tell him to his face... He's shorter than me, smaller than me, and from all accounts on the football field is afraid of hitting and getting hit

Set up the fight and I'll meet him in the ring any day... He wouldn't be the first NFL player that thinks they can step into a boxing ring and go with me laugh.gif

241 W Ave 26
Los Angeles, CA 90031

Set it up and I'll be there! If he loses he has to quit the Eagles... I'll do it for the good of the team. While you're at it make sure Racist Riley is there so I can make it 2 for 1
Eyrie
Three that haven't been mentioned yet - Jim Washburn, Mark Simoneau, Joe Banner.

Many of the names on this thread bring back horrible memories.

I'm going to curl up in a darkened room until the screaming in my mind stops.
Spock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 8 2015, 10:54 PM) *

I care if he is a God squadder. Totally turns me off and he was very much in your face with it, IMO.

I have no issue with him caring about his sick daughter. Don't twist my words. My issue is that he balmed his dismal performance on it. Lame. Was so glad Andy cut his God loving ass after that fiasco and the way he handle it.
Zero
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 9 2015, 02:47 PM) *
I care if he is a God squadder. Totally turns me off and he was very much in your face with it, IMO.

I have no issue with him caring about his sick daughter. Don't twist my words. My issue is that he balmed his dismal performance on it. Lame. Was so glad Andy cut his God loving ass after that fiasco and the way he handle it.
Something tells me people shouldn't be talking about dismal performances with posts like these.
Pila
QUOTE (Spock @ Sep 9 2015, 07:47 PM) *

You're too subtle - your humor will go largely under appreciated here, but not by me. wub.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 9 2015, 02:19 PM) *
Clay, Yes... but Casey is a straight up bitch and I'd tell him to his face... He's shorter than me, smaller than me, and from all accounts on the football field is afraid of hitting and getting hit

Set up the fight and I'll meet him in the ring any day... He wouldn't be the first NFL player that thinks they can step into a boxing ring and go with me laugh.gif

241 W Ave 26
Los Angeles, CA 90031

Set it up and I'll be there! If he loses he has to quit the Eagles... I'll do it for the good of the team. While you're at it make sure Racist Riley is there so I can make it 2 for 1

He certainly was not afraid to hit......he was just not fast enough to get there at times...that being said....he did a good job filling in for Ryans last year even with his limitations.....he is now gone so even if you had the ability to beat him in the ring it would be a hollow victory.

Now Riley can fight a little bit...be careful.....why do you think no one fucked with him in the locker room....
JeeQ
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 9 2015, 02:04 PM) *
He certainly was not afraid to hit......he was just not fast enough to get there at times...that being said....he did a good job filling in for Ryans last year even with his limitations.....he is now gone so even if you had the ability to beat him in the ring it would be a hollow victory.

Now Riley can fight a little bit...be careful.....why do you think no one fucked with him in the locker room....

Because Chip Kelly is the Grand Wizard Of The KKK Chapter in Philadelphia... don't you read ESPN?

DeSean, gone. Maclin, gone. Avant, gone. Meanwhile Riley Cooper has become our longest tenured and highest paid WR on the team... Chip Kelly will trade every nigga in here bro laugh.gif

Side note: I think I almost threw up a little typing Riley Cooper has become our longest tenured and highest paid WR
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 9 2015, 09:51 PM) *
Because Chip Kelly is the Grand Wizard Of The KKK Chapter in Philadelphia... don't you read ESPN?

DeSean, gone. Maclin, gone. Avant, gone. Meanwhile Riley Cooper has become our longest tenured and highest paid WR on the team... Chip Kelly will trade every nigga in here bro laugh.gif

Side note: I think I almost threw up a little typing Riley Cooper has become our longest tenured and highest paid WR

Your hate for Coop is completely irrational. Judging by your "work" here, you've likely said equally stupid and offensive things with triple the frequency.

JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 9 2015, 03:09 PM) *
Your hate for Coop is completely irrational. Judging by your "work" here, you've likely said equally stupid and offensive things with triple the frequency.

The World According To D Rock:

Hating Coop For Being A Terrible Player & Racist = Irrational
Hating Vick For Dog Fighting = Rational
Hating Tebow For Loving Him Some Jesus = Rational

Next time I'm at a concert and threaten to beat up every piece of trailer trash in there bro I'll let you know laugh.gif

If it makes you feel any better I dislike him more as a player far more than I do as a person... This guy shouldn't even be on the roster; much less the highest paid and longest tenured WR on the team... we've cut better players than Racist Riley
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 9 2015, 05:51 PM) *

ummm....let me think about that.....

Maclin gone Agholor in....
DeSean gone...Josh Huff in

Eagles WR.....6 guys...one is white....kind of kills the whole "Kelly is a racist" thing right there....and then you look at the rest of his moves...

The entire racist thing was the stupidest story the press has ever run with...all they had to do was look at Chip's roster moves. Only an idiot would come to the conclusion that he is a racist.

He is not racist....he just does not like knuckleheads.......Maclin was purely a money issue....
JeeQ
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 9 2015, 04:15 PM) *
ummm....let me think about that.....

Maclin gone Agholor in....
DeSean gone...Josh Huff in

Eagles WR.....6 guys...one is white....kind of kills the whole "Kelly is a racist" thing right there....and then you look at the rest of his moves...

The entire racist thing was the stupidest story the press has ever run with...all they had to do was look at Chip's roster moves. Only an idiot would come to the conclusion that he is a racist.

He is not racist....he just does not like knuckleheads.......Maclin was purely a money issue....

I don't believe Chip is a racist... but I will poke fun at it every chance I get due to the ridiculousness of it... I just love the fact that they even had the balls to run with it while he's got a roster full of black players on the team
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 9 2015, 11:12 PM) *
The World According To D Rock:

Hating Coop For Being A Terrible Player & Racist = Irrational
Hating Vick For Dog Fighting = Rational
Hating Tebow For Loving Him Some Jesus = Rational

Next time I'm at a concert and threaten to beat up every piece of trailer trash in there bro I'll let you know laugh.gif

If it makes you feel any better I dislike him more as a player far more than I do as a person... This guy shouldn't even be on the roster; much less the highest paid and longest tenured WR on the team... we've cut better players than Racist Riley

I hate Vick and Teblow for the same reason. They're both shitty quarterbacks that have no business on my Iggles. I hate Teblow slightly more for his moronic fucking, fake, jesus freak fans.
HobbEs
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 9 2015, 02:19 PM) *

241 W Ave 26
Los Angeles, CA 90031

There was a incident a few years ago where some guy stepped to Mike Mamula in a bar near training camp. As I recall Mamula didn't want anything to do with the guy but he wouldn't let up. Mamula eventually picked him up and tossed him through a plate glass window. Moral of the story? Don't mess with professional athletes.

That being said, did you ever fight an NFL player?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.