Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Trend?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000052...e-squad-tracker

Only five teams have completely filled their practice squads with the ten players they're allowed.

I even checked teams sites to see if some were listed but this list appears consistent with that reported on the team level.

You would think there would be a mad dash at signing the marginal talent.

Maybe some try to save money by not using all of the slots?
nephillymike
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000052...e-squad-tracker

Updated list.

Still no Bailey anywhere.

Watkins to Buffalo.

Tomlinson to Houston
Reality Fan
Soooooo....Pantale is not signed to the PS and his spot was open but do they sign Bailey? nope...

They sign the stiff TE Gleichert....wtf
mcnabbulous
Hey guys, maybe Bailey isn't that good. Just sayin'

I know he's a nice local story, but we should be happy our coach/GM isn't sentimental about that kind of shit. Or we'd end up with a bunch of Reno Mahe's returning punts for 5 years.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 9 2015, 11:59 PM) *
Hey guys, maybe Bailey isn't that good. Just sayin'

I know he's a nice local story, but we should be happy our coach/GM isn't sentimental about that kind of shit. Or we'd end up with a bunch of Reno Mahe's returning punts for 5 years.

Or Brian Westbrooks?
Dreagon
That list isn't up to date because I know we put Gus Johnson and a couple of other guys on our squad over a day ago.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 9 2015, 10:39 PM) *
Soooooo....Pantale is not signed to the PS and his spot was open but do they sign Bailey? nope...

They sign the stiff TE Gleichert....wtf

What happened to Pantale?
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 10 2015, 07:34 AM) *
What happened to Pantale?

Probably read Shady's comments in GQ. biggrin.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 9 2015, 11:42 PM) *
Or Brian Westbrooks?

Brian Westbrook was a legit prospect who was drafted in the third round. The only questions about his abilities were injury related. Not exactly the same thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.