Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Wins-Loss Prediction - All Chime In
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Please do a win-loss prediction and pick which games if you'd like, and make a prediction as to how the season will end (ex win SB, lose SB, lose in NFCCG, not make playoffs etc)

I have them at 11-5, which is an upgrade from where I had them months ago.

Wins @ATL, @NYJ, @WAS plus all 8 home games
Losses on road to CAR. DAL, DET, NE, NYG.

Season ends on the road in the 2nd round of the playoffs after a home wild card round win.

Reasons for the upgrade are:

1. it looks like Bradford can play at a high level.

2. The starting OG spots look serviceable with some upside.

3. In good health overall

4. The defense may be at least average. Average wins a few more games last year and will this year.

5. Chip's offense continues to get guys open all over the place.

Things holding me back from going higher:

1. The 3rd CB is a mess. Archery ranges don't have a bigger bulls eyes. Right now, Rowe can't play and not sure how good the other options are.

2. Concerned about thin OLB corps and its effect on our pass rush. When you have M. Smith early off the bench, things ain't good.

3. OL depth appears week. Our backup units got handled. Worried about how we'll do if an injury or two hits.

4. We have so many guys coming back from injury it may be unlikely to expect no setbacks

Not that it will have anything to do with this year, per se, but did I say I was pissed they let Bailey go?
mcnabbulous
14-2. Losses @NE and @NYG

If we get home field advantage, we make the SB. I expect an NFCCG appearance, at minimum.
samaroo
No major injuries (i.e., Bradford, OL, DB, OLB) - 12.5-3.5, NFCCG loss

One or more injury listed above - 9.5-6.5, hope for a wild card loss
Reality Fan
16-0 SB win and a general proclamation that Chip Kelly teams cannot play in the NFL for competitive reasons....

hahahahahahaha

I am a little confused...you say 11-5 but only have them as a wildcard......

I will say 11-5, win the division, 2 playoff wins
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 6 2015, 10:53 PM) *
16-0 SB win and a general proclamation that Chip Kelly teams cannot play in the NFL for competitive reasons....

hahahahahahaha

I am a little confused...you say 11-5 but only have them as a wildcard......

I will say 11-5, win the division, 2 playoff wins

I meant wild card as in the wild card round (1st round) of the playoffs. I have them winning the division and as the #3 seed, hosting the #6 seed for a win in the wild card round.
Joegrane
I have them going 10-6 in a slightly improved NFC East with a playoff win in first round.

Before the loss of Matthis and Boykin I was thinking 9.5 Ws. After the loss of those two I had them at 9 Ws.

Encouraging factors:

Bradford's accuracy in preseason, especially at GB.

Receivers looked better than I expected, especially without Ertz.

Depth at ILB and Curry seemed to look serviceable at Preditor OLB.

Discouraging factors:

Injury history of Bradford and several others. I'm hoping for at least 12 starts from Bradford.

Questions at Nickel CB or S depending on where Thurmond is not playing.

Lack of depth on O Line.

Questions about chemistry with so many new players and Chip's persona.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 6 2015, 10:58 PM) *
Please do a win-loss prediction and pick which games if you'd like, and make a prediction as to how the season will end ...
Ced83
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 6 2015, 09:58 PM) *
Please do a win-loss prediction and pick which games if you'd like, and make a prediction as to how the season will end (ex win SB, lose SB, lose in NFCCG, not make playoffs etc)

Season ends on the road in the 2nd round of the playoffs after a home wild card round win.

4. The defense may be at least average. Average wins a few more games last year and will this year.

1. The 3rd CB is a mess. Archery ranges don't have a bigger bulls eyes. Right now, Rowe can't play and not sure how good the other options are.

2. Concerned about thin OLB corps and its effect on our pass rush. When you have M. Smith early off the bench, things ain't good.

3. OL depth appears week. Our backup units got handled. Worried about how we'll do if an injury or two hits.

4. We have so many guys coming back from injury it may be unlikely to expect no setbacks

Not that it will have anything to do with this year, per se, but did I say I was pissed they let Bailey go?

10-6 number 3 seed behind Gb and Seattle. A wildcard win and a divisional round lost to either Gb or Seattle whom we are not better than.Until we beat one of those team in the playoffs we will just be the third best team in the conference.
Zero

12 - 4, NFC East champs, win NFCCG and play in SB.

I agree that the improved D will add a couple of wins and I think the O is improved which should also add a couple of wins. That math would produce 12+4, but potential injuries and questionable depth in a few spots brings the number back. Kelly's displayed surprising restraint in the preseason by holding out players for what seems to be health metrics while relying on the versatility of other players to step in and carry the load. My guess is that we'll see this during the course of the season as a way of reaching for maximum health in December and January.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 7 2015, 06:39 AM) *
12 - 4, NFC East champs, win NFCCG and play in SB.

I agree that the improved D will add a couple of wins and I think the O is improved which should also add a couple of wins. That math would produce 12+4, but potential injuries and questionable depth in a few spots brings the number back. Kelly's displayed surprising restraint in the preseason by holding out players for what seems to be health metrics while relying on the versatility of other players to step in and carry the load. My guess is that we'll see this during the course of the season as a way of reaching for maximum health in December and January.

Is this post written by Optimystic? I thought he retired.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2015, 07:43 AM) *
Is this post written by Optimystic? I thought he retired.
He'll never retire! wub.gif

Seriously, the biggest risk this year from last on offense is the health of Bradford. Last year we had terrible play from Foles and average play from Sanchez. To me, Sanchez looked better this preseason than he did last year ... still needs improvement, but he's #2 for now. The tandem of Murray and Mathews should be overall more productive in both yards and beating down the opposing D than McCoy was. I can't believe the O will be less productive than it was last year, and I have to believe the D will be better especially with the long ball.

A better O and a better D should produce more W's, right? Is Romo at risk for injury? Are they as good a running team that helped give him the protection? Is Seattle as good with Sconces? Is GB as good w/o Nelson?

There's cracks and there's opportunity.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 7 2015, 07:01 AM) *
He'll never retire! wub.gif

Seriously, the biggest risk this year from last on offense is the health of Bradford. Last year we had terrible play from Foles and average play from Sanchez. To me, Sanchez looked better this preseason than he did last year ... still needs improvement, but he's #2 for now. The tandem of Murray and Mathews should be overall more productive in both yards and beating down the opposing D than McCoy was. I can't believe the O will be less productive than it was last year, and I have to believe the D will be better especially with the long ball.

A better O and a better D should produce more W's, right? Is Romo at risk for injury? Are they as good a running team that helped give him the protection? Is Seattle as good with Sconces? Is GB as good w/o Nelson?

There's cracks and there's opportunity.

Good points.

Knowing how good we look and the bright expectations, would Zero the GM have done anything different in the off season?
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2015, 08:18 AM) *
Good points.

Knowing how good we look and the bright expectations, would Zero the GM have done anything different in the off season?

I would have tried to add to the OL and OLB. I think we have depth at DB, I'm just not sure how they will perform. Kelly seems to like his OL but the pass rush is so important to protect the DBs that the OLBs are my biggest worry.
xsv
I'll go 12-4, with a loss in the NFCCG.

SAM I Am
No if this happens, or if that happens for me. Just my prediction.

9 - 7
nephillymike
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 7 2015, 09:14 AM) *
No if this happens, or if that happens for me. Just my prediction.

9 - 7

I assume 9 wins is no playoffs.

I'd be interested to hear why only nine wins and what we could have done differently in your opinion to get us to 11 or better?
nd9kel
13-3 due to
a) Bradford's accuracy and decision-making
cool.gif Surprising ground control game
c) Defense adequate to keep us in every game

Losses to Dallas and New England at their houses, plus someone else, who knows?

I'll be watching playoff game(s) under my chair. They scare me spitless...who knows on a given day....?
Spock
9-7. Miss playoffs. Chip leaves (thankfully).
JeeQ
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 6 2015, 08:58 PM) *
I have them going 10-6 in a slightly improved NFC East with a playoff win in first round.

Before the loss of Matthis and Boykin I was thinking 9.5 Ws. After the loss of those two I had them at 9 Ws.

Encouraging factors:

Bradford's accuracy in preseason, especially at GB.

Receivers looked better than I expected, especially without Ertz.

Depth at ILB and Curry seemed to look serviceable at Preditor OLB.

Discouraging factors:

Injury history of Bradford and several others. I'm hoping for at least 12 starts from Bradford.

Questions at Nickel CB or S depending on where Thurmond is not playing.

Lack of depth on O Line.

Questions about chemistry with so many new players and Chip's persona.

Since Joe hit all of my main points no point in repeating them... Also going with a 10-6 record this season

I don't think we improved so much as we rearranged the pieces so I can't see us doing any better than last season

Now as far as my prediction as a Bleeding Green Eagles Fan...

We're Winning Every Fucking Game This Year Bitch! I'll Be There Every Sunday Watching Them Do It! Fuck The Giants! Fuck The Skins! And Fuck The Entire State Of Texas! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The best part about the regular season is we can all stop looking at the Eagles and focus all our hate and vitriol on our opponents
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 7 2015, 12:25 PM) *
I don't think we improved so much as we rearranged the pieces so I can't see us doing any better than last season

Just so I'm very clearly on the record, I want to emphasize that this makes no fucking sense. Unless you wanted Chip to invent a new position, it's always rearranging the pieces.

The fact that the pieces are very different from one another is what is going to make us better.
Phits
12-4
NFC East Champs.
2nd seed in the NFC.
Chip gets his first NFL post season win.

The team is much better off from the perspective of the personnel fitting the system.

Dreagon
10-6 (assuming Bradford stays healthy(and Murray and Austin))

I think you guys have the pieces, especially on offense, but I think y'all might need a year for those pieces to fully gel before hitting 11-5 or 12-4. Then I see you guys as Super Bowl 51 contenders.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 7 2015, 10:40 AM) *
Just so I'm very clearly on the record, I want to emphasize that this makes no fucking sense. Unless you wanted Chip to invent a new position, it's always rearranging the pieces.

The fact that the pieces are very different from one another is what is going to make us better.

Just so I'm very clearly on the record, I want to emphasize that I can't believe that makes no fucking sense to you.

I'll try a very simple example to try and illustrate what I'm saying:

If this team was a game of Checkers last season we were the black pieces, this year we're the red pieces. While the pieces are different they're no more effective than the pieces we had last season. Different pieces, same result.

Understand?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 7 2015, 02:05 PM) *
Just so I'm very clearly on the record, I want to emphasize that I can't believe that makes no fucking sense to you.

If this team was a game of Checkers last season we were the black pieces, this year we're the red pieces. While the pieces are different they're no more effective than the pieces we had last season. Different pieces, same result.

Understand?

I understand your point but disagree.

At RB we did not rearrange the pieces.......we are no worse at WR......or TE......we are better at CB and ILB and no worse at OLB.

We might have depth issues but no more than last year and in many cases much more.

This is a much better and much deeper team than last year.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 7 2015, 01:05 PM) *

Understand?

It's no more sensible the more you elaborate. Our pieces are dramatically different. Red pieces and black pieces are the same thing.

Those are basically just empty words.
Eyrie
With a healthy Bradford? 12-4, win the East for a bye but lose in the Divisional round.

Bradford misses more than three games? 9-7, just miss out on a wild card.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 7 2015, 01:19 PM) *
I understand your point but disagree.

At RB we did not rearrange the pieces.......we are no worse at WR......or TE......we are better at CB and ILB and no worse at OLB.

We might have depth issues but no more than last year and in many cases much more.

This is a much better and much deeper team than last year.

Better or Not year to year:

QB: Bradford > Foles
RB: Murray/Mathews/Sproles > McCoy/Sproles/Polk
OG: Gardner & Barbre < Herremans & Mathis
WR: Matthews/Cooper/Algholar < Maclin/Cooper/Mathews
DB: Maxwell/Carroll/Rowe/Jenkins/Thurmond > Sconces/Fletch/Boykin/Jenkins/Allen
ILB: Ryans/Kendrick/Alonzo > Ryans/Kendricks/Acho
OLB: Graham/Barwin/Jones < Cole/Barwin/Graham

The improvements take it by a 4-3 margin.
mcnabbulous
Bradford >>>> Foles
Speed_Kills
I'm going all in that Sam is past his knee injures and barring another Suggs-like cheap shot that would tear anyone's ACL I believe Bradford is ready to rock and roll for th e long haul and I like what I see from the Eagles D as well.

A solid 12-4 with a first round bye is my prediction, followed by a Super Bowl victory.
JeeQ
Since Mikey did half the work for me...

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2015, 12:40 PM) *
RB: Murray/Mathews/Sproles < McCoy/Sproles/Polk
DB: Maxwell/Carroll/Rowe/Jenkins/Thurmond = Sconces/Fletch/Boykin/Jenkins/Allen
ILB: Ryans/Kendrick/Alonzo = Ryans/Kendricks/Acho

One improvement at QB that's propped up on two surgically repaired knees of a player that wanted to retire from the league last season, no real improvement at DB or ILB, and a downgrade at RB, OG, WR, and OLB is how I see it

I think Murray is gassed, injury prone, and benefited from the best OL in the league last season. Mathews has built an entire career off of being injury prone. Maxwell is no better than Scones and without the Legion Of Boom behind him he's going to get exposed. Carroll is also injury prone and wasn't good enough to beat out Fletcher for the starting spot last season.

Alonzo has to take the field in a regular season game first before I call him an improvement, and he's another guy that's injury prone that has managed to get injured twice already before the season has started. As of this writing our linebacking group hasn't even taken the field together because one, two, or three of them are injured at any given time.

At this point it's all opinion based for anyone until they actually start playing but this is why I don't think Chip Kelly really did anything this offseason. He switched a bunch of pieces around the board but I don't think it's going to matter; he's going to get the same result in the end.

He rearranged the chairs on the deck of the Titantic
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 7 2015, 04:51 PM) *
Since Mikey did half the work for me...

One improvement at QB that's propped up on two surgically repaired knees of a player that wanted to retire from the league last season, no real improvement at DB or ILB, and a downgrade at RB, OG, WR, and OLB is how I see it

2 surgically repaired knees? He tore his left ACL....not both...he happened to tear the same one twice, you know, like that guy Maclin everyone wanted back...But that is just the beginning of the silliness...lets continue..

DB? Maxwell is not an improvement?
RB? This is probably the most bizarre part and I have to believe you did this to elicit comments.
Murray rushed for over 500 yds more than McCoy behind a line that was ranked SECOND BEHIND the line that McCoy ran behind. The Eagles were ranked 1st in run blocking last year. And that is even before we get to the addition of Matthews...simply and utterly ridiculous.
OG? You realize that Mathis and Herremans missed 16 games last year?
WR....a valid point and big question mark
OLB? Hard to see a downgrade in the starters..Graham is younger, faster and stronger than Cole at this point...the issue is depth.
ILB is also just plain silly....the addition of Alonzo is a bonanza....they have depth and speed

I think Murray is gassed, injury prone, and benefited from the best OL in the league last season. Mathews has built an entire career off of being injury prone. Maxwell is no better than Scones and without the Legion Of Boom behind him he's going to get exposed. Carroll is also injury prone and wasn't good enough to beat out Fletcher for the starting spot last season.

We already debunked the silliness of Murray benefiting from an offensive line that was ranked behind the Eagles in run blocking....and if Maxwell was not exposed in Seattle where they threw his way to avoid Sherman than I am not too concerned about him here. Ryan Matthews has 2 1000 yd. season under his belt and will be used to spell Murray...hard to argue with him as the number 2....or maybe you think he is not better than Polk...

Alonzo has to take the field in a regular season game first before I call him an improvement, and he's another guy that's injury prone that has managed to get injured twice already before the season has started. As of this writing our linebacking group hasn't even taken the field together because one, two, or three of them are injured at any given time.

Hurt twice? are you including the torn ACL?

At this point it's all opinion based for anyone until they actually start playing but this is why I don't think Chip Kelly really did anything this offseason. He switched a bunch of pieces around the board but I don't think it's going to matter; he's going to get the same result in the end.

Well we debunked about 70% of your post.....but you may be right about 30%

Truly strange stuff...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2015, 03:40 PM) *
Better or Not year to year:

RB: Murray/Mathews/Sproles > McCoy/Sproles/Polk
DB: Maxwell/Carroll/Rowe/Jenkins/Thurmond > Sconces/Fletch/Boykin/Jenkins/Allen
ILB: Ryans/Kendrick/Alonzo > Ryans/Kendricks/Acho

The improvements take it by a 4-3 margin.

Had Herremans and Mathis not missed 16 games last year I might agree but they did so at best I give it a push

The OLB is a tough one, I think Graham is better than Cole.....but when taken as the 3 I may have to concede this one.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 7 2015, 05:56 PM) *
Had Herremans and Mathis not missed 16 games last year I might agree but they did so at best I give it a push

The OLB is a tough one, I think Graham is better than Cole.....but when taken as the 3 I may have to concede this one.

It's very inconsistent for you to downgrade Mathis, Maclin and Herremans because of injury or injury histories while dismissing the injury ward we brought in as free agents this year.

Either downgrade Alonzo, Bradford, Mathews, Murray and Thurmond (did I forget anyone?) as less of an improvement because of their injury histories to be consistent with your critique of Herremans, Maclin and Mathis, or leave injuries out of the discussion all together.

I've elected to leave them out for all. I think if anyone decided to include injuries in the equation, those that left have a lot less issues than those that came. I've opted for the glass half full option of saying the injury gods won't bite more than usual.

Like I said, four upgrades, three downgrades, all injuries NOT considered.

That being said, JeeQ's criticism is a stretch for me. If for nothing else, if our D improves to average, we win more games than last year because even with Sanchez at the helm, Sanchez wins another game or two if he has an average D backing him up. I think people forget that and rip Sanchez a little too much for his slightly better than average play. With the exception of the 3rd CB, our D has a decent shot at being average. Average D plus our offense should put another game in the win column for us this year.
mcnabbulous
At least our annual candidates of people who cheer against the birds in hopes of being proven right is well established. It's like 2011/12 all over!
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 7 2015, 06:14 PM) *
At least our annual candidates of people who cheer against the birds in hopes of being proven right is well established. It's like 2011/12 all over!

Who would they be?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2015, 06:24 PM) *
Who would they be?

Certainly this Spock dude. And Jeeq is looking like a prime candidate.
JeeQ
A 10-6 prediction is anything but praying for failure... that's good enough to make the playoffs if our division is as weak as I believe it is

We could argue it down to every player but since it's entirely opinion based it won't matter. I think McCoy is a better RB than DeMarco and view him as a downgrade for this season. I also prefer Polk over that walking injury that is Ryan Mathews. Is that opinion fact? We'll know when the season is over

While another may view Murray as a huge upgrade over McCoy; and I can't say you're wrong or right yet because he hasn't played a single down in the regular season. He may be an upgrade over McCoy, maybe he won't be... we'll have to wait until the end of the season to see

It's all theory craft at this point since we haven't played a single minute of the regular season. Every opinion and every prediction is just as valid as anyone else's. Bragging rights to the winners at the end of the season
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 7 2015, 07:52 PM) *
A 10-6 prediction is anything but praying for failure... that's good enough to make the playoffs if our division is as weak as I believe it is

Your schtick has been the same for 2-3 years now.

We could argue it down to every player but since it's entirely opinion based it won't matter. I think McCoy is a better RB than DeMarco and view him as a downgrade for this season. I also prefer Polk over that walking injury that is Ryan Mathews. Is that opinion fact? We'll know when the season is over

Yes, Polk - the guy that literally didn't get drafted entirely because his knees are jello.

While another may view Murray as a huge upgrade over McCoy; and I can't say you're wrong or right yet because he hasn't played a single down in the regular season. He may be an upgrade over McCoy, maybe he won't be... we'll have to wait until the end of the season to see

I would agree with you that there is no sense in arguing about opinions, but the guy who designed the offense agrees with my opinion. So that's good enough for me.

It's all theory craft at this point since we haven't played a single minute of the regular season. Every opinion and every prediction is just as valid as anyone else's. Bragging rights to the winners at the end of the season

And that's my point. Cheering for your "I told you so" bragging rights, much like the old Reid haters did during 11/12.

But if you want to play that game, we can do so. I had gone back to look at which PS players everyone was hung up on last year...and came across this gem...

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 30 2014, 03:28 PM) *
You already know how I feel about Josey but I was really surprised to see Tucker cut too while Polk remains on the roster. He didn't take a single snap this preseason while Tucker led the preseason in rushing TDs, and Josey had multiple 100+ yard games... we're now one Shady injury from having a below average run game rather than the best set of RBs in the league in McCoy, Sproles, Tucker, Josey.

I'm happy to see that Roc Carmichael, Henery, and Curtis Marsh have officially stopped stinking up our field.. but I'm surprised by the lack of depth at WR especially after cutting DeSean. Maclin is a walking injury and once he goes down we're left with Cooper, Matthews, and Maehl... yikes

Lack of depth at RB, lack of depth at WR, but apparently our Special Teams are going to be fucking incredible...

I can't recall our lack of depth at RB or WR causing any problems last year. I do remember having the best special teams in the league, which actually won us a game or so. Maybe, just maybe...Chip knows what he is doing.

I'm sure Josey is leading the Argonauts to great heights though.
rumply
11 & 5 but given a favorable schedule this season & if Bradford stays healthy, I don't think it unrealistic to expect this team to do better. A couple of playoff wins would set things up nicely for next season.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2015, 07:12 PM) *
It's very inconsistent for you to downgrade Mathis, Maclin and Herremans because of injury or injury histories while dismissing the injury ward we brought in as free agents this year.

Either downgrade Alonzo, Bradford, Mathews, Murray and Thurmond (did I forget anyone?) as less of an improvement because of their injury histories to be consistent with your critique of Herremans, Maclin and Mathis, or leave injuries out of the discussion all together.

I've elected to leave them out for all. I think if anyone decided to include injuries in the equation, those that left have a lot less issues than those that came. I've opted for the glass half full option of saying the injury gods won't bite more than usual.

Like I said, four upgrades, three downgrades, all injuries NOT considered.

OK Mikey, that makes perfect sense...because comparing injuries suffered by 2 linemen in their mid 30s io guys in the early or mid 20s is really logical......come on...seriously?

And I did not critique Maclin for injury...I pointed out that he, like Bradford, had torn the same ACL twice. It was to point out that A. Bradford does not have 2 surgically repaired knees, he has one and B. Maclin tore the same ACL twice and had a monster year last.

Ryan Matthews sprained a knee early and then his ankle in week 14....hardly career ending and he is 27.

Maybe you think the recuperative powers of those in their 30s is similar to that of someone in the 20s.....and guys routinely return from ACLs in the NFL these days...Adrian Peterson, Jeremy Maclin, Tom Beady, Darryl Revis, Carson Palmer,Jamal Charles...should I go on?

Thank god I agreed with most of your grades....you might have had a stroke...lololol
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 7 2015, 06:28 PM) *

You know this isn't the first time you've gone through my post history... multiple people picked 10-6, and many picked 9-7 yet you chose mine... while I'm flattered Mcnabbulous this obsession you have with me is going a little far... It's like having an e-stalker... I know you have a crush on me but you have to let this thing go... It's better for the both of us, OK?

Now go don your Marcus and Geno Smith jerseys and keep praying they'll one day turn into actual football players

10-6
Dreagon
Keep in mind something... 10-6 might be able to win the division this year.

While the Giants have improved (and have Cruz back), I would say 10-6 is their absolute ceiling. I think 9-7 or 8-8 more likely. But I also think they are more capable of splitting games with the other teams in their division, thus bringing the record necessary to win down.

Also, despite our record last year and our defense getting better, I have to give Dallas a 10-6 prediction as well...at least until they show me they can adequately replace the offensive production we lost through Murray. Especially if we split with both you guys and the Giants (and it seems we always split with the Redskins). And then there's the Pats and Seattle and the Packers we have to factor in.

While I don't think 12-4 is out of either of our teams reach, I think a lot of things would have to go very right for that to happen and 10-6 is more realistic for both of us.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 8 2015, 11:50 AM) *
You know this isn't the first time you've gone through my post history...

Like I said, I went back just to see who the PS discussion was focused on last year. You just had a typical terrible, negative post, which is par for the course.

multiple people picked 10-6, and many picked 9-7 yet you chose mine... while I'm flattered Mcnabbulous this obsession you have with me is going a little far... It's like having an e-stalker... I know you have a crush on me but you have to let this thing go... It's better for the both of us, OK?

The problem is that you have you've had the same schtick for a few years now. All I was doing was pointing out how wrong it was last year. Just to give you a heads up for what to expect this year.

Now go don your Marcus and Geno Smith jerseys and keep praying they'll one day turn into actual football players

10-6

How original! A Geno Smith post. Well let me remind you that all I said was that Geno Smith warranted a first round pick that year. I still agree with that sentiment. Especially considering that the 2013 draft is going down as one of the worst of all time. The Chiefs wasted the #1 pick on a guy that is only managing to play RT because of his draft position.

The other QB in that class has been relegated to third string on one of the worst teams in football. Geno, while having been terribly inconsistent, has at least shown some ability as an NFL QB. That's better than much of that first round.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 8 2015, 11:35 AM) *

Over 5,000 more posts than me and we joined the same year... Maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard and get some sunlight little buddy... There's a whole world out there to explore.. You're taking this entire message board thing way too seriously for a grown man

wub.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 8 2015, 04:50 PM) *
Over 5,000 more posts than me and we joined the same year... Maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard and get some sunlight little buddy... There's a whole world out there to explore.. You're taking this entire message board thing way too seriously for a grown man

wub.gif

I sit in front a computer all day for work. It's my cross to bear.
CT_Eagle
11-5, NFC East Champs, lose the NFC Championship game.
Pila
I don't know, but i'm calling SB. One of these years, I'll be right.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 9 2015, 12:47 AM) *
I don't know, but i'm calling SB. One of these years, I'll be right.

You're going to live until you're 150? tongue.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 9 2015, 02:19 PM) *
You're going to live until you're 150? tongue.gif <--- ka.gif

JeeQ
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 7 2015, 01:51 PM) *

laugh.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 7 2015, 07:29 PM) *
With a healthy Bradford? 12-4, win the East for a bye but lose in the Divisional round.

Bradford misses more than three games? 9-7, just miss out on a wild card.

The only thing accurate about this post is the signature mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.