Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question for Tebow fans...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
(notice I said Tebow instead of Teblow)

If he goes on to play football in the CFL, will you follow him as closely there as you were prepared to follow him here?

Also, are you completely done following the Eagles now that he's been cut?
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 5 2015, 03:35 PM) *
(notice I said Tebow instead of Teblow)

If he goes on to play football in the CFL, will you follow him as closely there as you were prepared to follow him here?

Also, are you completely done following the Eagles now that he's been cut?

Not sure how many Tebow fans are on this board.

I will follow Tebow if he plays in the CFL for sure. Maybe that's what he should do, go to the CFL to improve more. I mean Kurt Warner was cut from several teams and went to play Arena football. Now before any of the naysayers jump down my throat. Yes, I am fully aware that Kurt is an extraordinary QB, but he had some flaws early on football wise maybe not as bad as Tebow.

I will still follow the Eagles and I will still follow the NFL. There are still players from various NFL teams that have players that I really like and am huge fans of.

To those all the board who were nice and supportive towards me I say Thank you and God Bless.
Joegrane
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Sep 5 2015, 06:58 PM) *
To those all the board who were nice and supportive towards me I say Thank you and God Bless.

Thanks, Christian Cat, same to you.
BirdsWinBaby
i was told...

he was there so i went there

he is here so now im here

he is gone so now im....well....uh

lol

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.