Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Practice Squad
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
My guesses:
Rasheed Bailey
Malcolm Bunche
Brian Mihalik
Raheem Mostert
Deontae Skinner
Eric Tomlinson
Diaheem Watkins
Jaylen Watkins
That's 8, and there may be a couple who get picked up by another team. That makes at least 2 more.
nephillymike
Mine in order of preference:

Rasheed Bailey
Malcolm Bunche
Diaheem Watkins
Raheem Mostert
Jaylen Watkins
Brian Mihalik
Domonic Racitti
Eric Tomlinson
Brett Boyko
Randall Evans
=================
Jeff Maehl
Freddie Martino
Deontae Skinner
=================
My guess is that the Eagles will pick up better options elsewhere at LB and OL and that Bailey and Mostert will land elsewhere.

If we don't sign a QB to the 53 man, GJ Kinne to the PS is a possible move.

Other eligible PS players I passed on: Pratt and Reynolds. Reynolds can't tackle well enough at this level and I thought Pratt is behind Bailey, Maehl and Martino.

Waivers happens at noon today and then PS signings start at 1. I heard that PS players can make more than the 107K and what ever they get does count towards the cap. Not sure how that last part works but could we sweeten the pot?

Reality Fan
My best friends son played at UConn and was in Atlanta's camp a few years back before getting an injury settlement. H ementioned back then that the PS money is only part of the deal, it actually can be significantly higher with all the add ons. A fellow UConn player who had been on PS elsewhere had made over 175K with everything else figured in.

Not bad for fresh out of college....great way to start out even if you never make it to an active roster.

I have bailey's condo all set, just need furnishings.......Will call you on Monday to arrange those...lol

nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 6 2015, 09:38 AM) *
My best friends son played at UConn and was in Atlanta's camp a few years back before getting an injury settlement. H ementioned back then that the PS money is only part of the deal, it actually can be significantly higher with all the add ons. A fellow UConn player who had been on PS elsewhere had made over 175K with everything else figured in.

Not bad for fresh out of college....great way to start out even if you never make it to an active roster.

I have bailey's condo all set, just need furnishings.......Will call you on Monday to arrange those...lol

Interesting.

What were some of the add ons?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.