Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barner or Mostert?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Gun-to-the-head, who do you pick: Barner or Mostert?
Barner - 26, 5'9", 190, 4.52 40
Mostert - 23, 5'11", 183, 4.34 40

To me, Barner is a bit more elusive but Mostert shows more power and more speed. Both seem to have decent enough hands. If they keep 4 RB, I'd keep Mostert because of the speed, power and upside. He's an undrafted rookie where Barner has been in the league for a year.
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 4 2015, 09:08 AM) *

To me, Barner is a bit more elusive but Mostert shows more power and more speed. Both seem to have decent enough hands. If they keep 4 RB, I'd keep Mostert because of the speed, power and upside. He's an undrafted rookie where Barner has been in the league for a year.

Barner, for sure. I see him as the replacement for Sproles. Also, Mostert can probably be stashed away on the PS.

And, this staff seems to be pretty competent at picking up RB talent.
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 4 2015, 09:08 AM) *

Barner, for sure. I see him as the replacement for Sproles. Also, Mostert can probably be stashed away on the PS.

And, this staff seems to be pretty competent at picking up RB talent.
GroundedBird
Ah, Both?

I can see Mostert being a star in this league if we don't find a way to keep him.

I think Mostert, Barner and Bailey all deserve a spot - maybe on Special Teams.

Can we just cut Cooper and Austin, please?
nephillymike
Barner.

Barner doesn't have a chance to come back to our PS if cut.

Mostert does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.