Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question for the board
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Two options, pick one:

1. Keep two QB's, sign Kinne to the PS, and keep Bailey as a 7th WR with the extra spot

or

2. Keep three QB's

i'm thinking #1
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 3 2015, 10:44 PM) *
Two options, pick one:

1. Keep two QB's, sign Kinne to the PS, and keep Bailey as a 7th WR with the extra spot

or

2. Keep three QB's

i'm thinking AAAAAAAA!!

I think you meant 1111111

I say keep Tebow....trade Bradford for a ham sandwich and have Sanchez back up Tebow...

that is option 3...hahahahahahaha
Birdwatcher
Two options, pick one:

or

2. Keep three QB's

i'm thinking AAAAAAAA!!

They could go with two and use Burton as an emergency 3rd QB, he has played it before.
Joegrane
With the injury history of Bradford, I'd go with 4 QBs before I'd settle for keeping just 2.

Bailey has to make the practice squad.

Two options, pick one:

or

2. Keep three QB's

i'm thinking AAAAAAAA!!

JeeQ
Making me choose between Bailey and a 3rd QB... that's just dirty

But since Bradford's knee is an explosion waiting to happen you have to have a 3rd QB, and that 3rd QB is Tim Tebow
nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 3 2015, 11:32 PM) *
With the injury history of Bradford, I'd go with 4 QBs before I'd settle for keeping just 2.

Bailey has to make the practice squad.

He won't stick. He and Mostert will get plucked from our squad.

Better off maybe going with 8 OLa nd putting 2-3 OL on PS?
Speed_Kills
Two options, pick one:

or

2. Keep three QB's

i'm thinking AAAAAAAA!!

I'd go with 2 QB's since neither Tebow nor Barkley would ever get picked up by another team so they would be sitting there if need be so what's the use of wasting a roster spot on either?
Zero
Two options, pick one:

or

2. Keep three QB's

i'm thinking #1

You're premise of "are we going for it this year" needs to be applied. Granted, if two QBs are out for an extended period of time chances are slim to none. But if two are out for a week or two, what option gives the team the best chance of staying in the hunt? Tebow, Kinne or Bailey? We haven't seen any QB play from Kinne and a #5/6 WR won't help. Not much hope from Burton either. You're OL to PS does show creativity and maybe some promise.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 4 2015, 05:53 AM) *
You're premise of "are we going for it this year" needs to be applied. Granted, if two QBs are out for an extended period of time chances are slim to none. But if two are out for a week or two, what option gives the team the best chance of staying in the hunt? Tebow, Kinne or Bailey? We haven't seen any QB play from Kinne and a #5/6 WR won't help. Not much hope from Burton either. You're OL to PS does show creativity and maybe some promise.

We better be going all in for this year!!

Hasn't been since 2004 that I've thought we've shown this much promise at this time of the year.
Reality Fan
after reflecting on Bailey while I slept I realized something.......I don't think any team will claim him to put him on their 53 due to his pedigree from a non FBS school. If that is the case he can choose whose practice squad he chooses.

Eyrie
We need three QBs because Bradford is just coming back from a serious injury, so Tebow is on my team.

You'd have tempted me had Bradford been healthy for a year in our system.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 4 2015, 07:17 AM) *
after reflecting on Bailey while I slept I realized something.......I don't think any team will claim him to put him on their 53 due to his pedigree from a non FBS school. If that is the case he can choose whose practice squad he chooses.

I hope you are right.

While I slept I had visions that we would do something really dumb like cut a guy like Andre Reed! (your buddy)
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 4 2015, 07:58 PM) *
I hope you are right.

While I slept I had visions that we would do something really dumb like cut a guy like Andre Reed! (your buddy)

Funny you mentioned that.....I thought about that watching Bailey on Thursday.....reminds me a lot of Dre....He was in town a little while back for his golf tourney.....I work in the same building as his brother who is a good friend (we have played basketball together for years) and I told his brother 3500 to play in his tourney is too rich for my blood....

He will be on our PS. But I agree on keeping him over Maehl who better be on that last list of cuts..
nephillymike
Well, we opted for #1a !!

Keep two QB's and only keep 52 on the 53!!

Looking for reason why.

Maybe by keeping it at 52, they can see if anyone who they like gets a 53 man invite elsewhere and if they do, they give him our 53rd spot??

This is my newest Bailey theory!!
Reality Fan
My prediction is they pick up either an OL or OLB, add a QB to the PS and away we go.

Or the sign Ponder or Cassel, cut someone on the 52 and still complete the above mentioned move.

Going to be an interesting day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.