Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One problem I see
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Neither Bailey or Mostert stick on the Practice squad.

We can afford to lose Mostart as we have great depth as I believe we keep Barner.

However, I think Bailey, when all is said and done, will be better than Cooper, Huff, Austin, Ajirotutu, or Maehl will be for us this year.

Imagine Bailey, a lifetime Eagles fan, going to the practice squad only to get picked up by one of our nemesis?

Hope the kid sticks.

Lookout for the bogus injury to happen to a few bubble guys. The Gibbs way.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 3 2015, 10:35 PM) *

We can afford to lose Mostart as we have great depth as I believe we keep Barner.

However, I think Bailey, when all is said and done, will be better than Cooper, Huff, Austin, Ajirotutu, or Maehl will be for us this year.

Imagine Bailey, a lifetime Eagles fan, going to the practice squad only to get picked up by one of our nemesis?

Hope the kid sticks.

I was actually thinking the same thing......the kid looks like he has some talent....and I doubt he clears waivers....
GroundedBird
I'm good with getting rid of either Cooper (not likely) or Austin (could happen) for Bailey
xsv
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 3 2015, 10:35 PM) *

Hope the kid sticks.

Ajirotutu is a special teams ace, I don't think we want to lose him.

Maehl has had a really good preseason. I'd actually choose him over Bailey right now.
Dreagon
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Sep 4 2015, 09:39 AM) *
I'm good with getting rid of either Cooper (not likely) or Austin (could happen) for Bailey

Or just wait for Austin to go on injured reserve.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.