Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention board regulars
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
If you post on this board once a day and haven't signed up for the fantasy league, explain yourself.

We need 1 more. Preferably 5.
mcnabbulous
Isn't Mikey the one that always calls people yellow? A damn shame.
D Rock
Bunch of cowards. Ya'll spout off like you know everything re: football and the NFL. Here's a chance to put up or shut up.

crickets...

pffft
Reality Fan
a bunch of low down, cheap, no nuttin, yellow bellied skinflints!!!!

lol....

you have one more week children.....to regain your manhood or womanhood and join or forever be shamed in the halls of Wingheads....
Zero
Yellow bellied low down coward here. I've never played fantasy football and wouldn't know the first thing about how to do it. If you want my money, sue me. biggrin.gif
mcnabbulous
No better time to learn than the present smile.gif
Joegrane
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 1 2015, 12:56 PM) *
If you post on this board once a day and haven't signed up for the fantasy league, explain yourself.

I already spend too much time on the real league.
nephillymike
Overload.

I am in two fantasy leagues already, commish in one, plus run another football related pool for about 40 people and then there is the weekly sports investments with Rocco and Guido Investment Planners.

I'm not even crazy about doing more than one fantasy league. Can't imagine three. If I get another fantasy team, I will have too many guys going against each other every week would be too confusing and take some of the fun out of it IMO.

I purposefully have avoided joining the Draft Kings for the same reason.

Sorry guys.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 1 2015, 11:10 PM) *
Overload.

I am in two fantasy leagues already, commish in one, plus run another football related pool for about 40 people and then there is the weekly sports investments with Rocco and Guido Investment Planners.

I'm not even crazy about doing more than one fantasy league. Can't imagine three. If I get another fantasy team, I will have too many guys going against each other every week would be too confusing and take some of the fun out of it IMO.

I purposefully have avoided joining the Draft Kings for the same reason.

Sorry guys.

Simply a poor excuse.....I have 3 leagues plus my weekly college and pro sports investment program and I spend about 30 minutes weekly on all of it in total.......over the last 7 years it has added up to about 16 finishes in the top 2 (previous performance does not guarantee future performance...lol)......if you spend hours on this stuff you are crazy......

man up!!!!...hahahahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.