Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did we have an outbreak of Legionnaires Disease?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Wasn't that Chip's reason for not committing to how much he would play Bradford?

What's all of the fretting around here?

You guys are all yellow.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 28 2015, 08:55 PM) *
Wasn't that Chip's reason for not committing to how much he would play Bradford?

What's all of the fretting around here?

You guys are all yellow.

Look, I'm good with Bradford playing their #1's, but if GB pulls them early for guys vying for roster spots, I want him out. Don't need some over zealous rookie doing something stupid to make his team and hurting our #1 QB.
Pila
I'd send him out there with the 6th string OL. Confront the fear head on without a helmet so he can move on already. Holy fucking Teblow.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 29 2015, 01:24 AM) *
I'd send him out there with the 6th string OL. Confront the fear head on without a helmet so he can move on already. Holy fucking Teblow.

There is word floating around that the pope refused to bless Bradford's knees unless he gave away 3/4 of his earnings so Tebow stepped up and blessed them.........what a great guy.....

lolol
JeeQ
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 29 2015, 12:41 PM) *
There is word floating around that the pope refused to bless Bradford's knees unless he gave away 3/4 of his earnings so Tebow stepped up and blessed them.........what a great guy.....

lolol

You're on a roll lately laugh.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 29 2015, 02:41 PM) *

lolol

Don't get me started on the Pope.

The Holy guy pays us a visit and they shut the whole city down for a friggin' week.

It's absolutely absurd.

Businesses are closing and will lose money. People are leaving the city.

Jeez, give me a break.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.