Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chris Carter's "Fall Guy" comments!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
What was Carter thinking when he was preaching that?!

What were the people at NFL.com thinking when they actually posted the footage?

I saw the clip. It was worse than this ESPN piece and the quote above indicate.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...rters-comments/

Maybe DJax had already put that advice in practice with his posse.
nephillymike
Carter is not the best of role models.

The message is so typical.

He doesn't say don't do this, he says do what you want just find a fall guy to cover for you.
Pila
I'm not sure I get it - what did he mean by "fall guy" exactly? Am I missing something?
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 26 2015, 11:38 AM) *
I'm not sure I get it - what did he mean by "fall guy" exactly? Am I missing something?

Think Mafia...

They never get to The Boss because they have 100s of underlings that will take the "fall" for him should he ever get caught... The "fall guy" takes the jail sentence for them and in exchange you take care of that "fall guy"'s family and then take care of him when he's released

Tom Brady had "fall guys", that's why he's going to skate by any punishment

LeSean McCoy/DeSean Jackson have "fall guys" that's why they're continually linked to criminals but never charged

Ray Lewis had a "fall guy" that's why he never was arrested for murder

Vick didn't have a "fall guy" that's why he spent time in jail

Aaron Hernandez didn't have a "fall guy" that's why he's going down for murder

To be honest... Everyone should have a "fall guy" laugh.gif
Pila
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 26 2015, 07:46 PM) *
Think Mafia...

They never get to The Boss because they have 100s of underlings that will take the "fall" for him should he ever get caught... The "fall guy" takes the jail sentence for them and in exchange you take care of that "fall guy"'s family and then take care of him when he's released

Tom Brady had "fall guys", that's why he's going to skate by any punishment

LeSean McCoy/DeSean Jackson have "fall guys" that's why they're continually linked to criminals but never charged

Ray Lewis had a "fall guy" that's why he never was arrested for murder

Vick didn't have a "fall guy" that's why he spent time in jail

Aaron Hernandez didn't have a "fall guy" that's why he's going down for murder

To be honest... Everyone should have a "fall guy" laugh.gif
So, he simply meant that they should pay someone to take the blame?

If so, I get it now. smile.gif
Joegrane
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 26 2015, 03:06 PM) *

Not even that. He said something like, if your friends get to hang out with you one of them has to be the designated driver and designated fall guy we know things go wrong and we don't always do what we are supposed to do.

It was blatant--really dumb on his part.

It was so much worse than Shilling's comments on muslim extremists. Shilling was 100% correct; just not politically correct in that it insults muslim extremists who capture enemy females and puts them in brothels or sells them as "wives"/sex slaves. He should get a medal of honor not booted off the air.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 26 2015, 12:06 PM) *

When you're rich it's easy to afford a poor person to blame things on laugh.gif Bosses call them "Employees"
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 26 2015, 02:06 PM) *

Yes, you got it.

Interesting the message was don't do it but rather do it and blame someone else!!
nephillymike
dupe

Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 26 2015, 07:56 PM) *
Yes, you got it.

Interesting the message was don't do it but rather do it and blame someone else!!

to be fair that is not what he said......or at least not the complete statement of waht he said...

First he said they should behave (I am paraphrasing) but ofr those who were not going to behave they should make sure they have a fall guy.....still stupid but it was not as if he told them to go out and be bad actors...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.