Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TeBlow shits the bed.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
No way he makes this team. Holds the ball forever. Missing wide open guys all over the field. He just sucks.
nephillymike
Sad to say, but true.

Makes me hesitant to trade Barkley
Reality Fan
The question is will he see time with at least the 2s.....he looked pretty pissed when he came to the sidelines.......makes me wonder if all the articles about Chip keeping him are BS......is he gets no time with decent players it is impossible to tell what he can do....but there is a reason that he has not run with the 2s....it may be to showcase Barkley who was no wonderkind tonight or maybe Kelly has decided to stick with Barkley...

Going to be interesting...
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 22 2015, 11:08 PM) *
The question is will he see time with at least the 2s.....he looked pretty pissed when he came to the sidelines.......makes me wonder if all the articles about Chip keeping him are BS......is he gets no time with decent players it is impossible to tell what he can do....but there is a reason that he has not run with the 2s....it may be to showcase Barkley who was no wonderkind tonight or maybe Kelly has decided to stick with Barkley...

True.

Like concerned me before the first game, seems to me Chip is not interested in open competition at either the #1 or #3 QB spots. If he was, he would have split time with the same supporting cast.

As you say, is it because he wants to trade Barkley and showcase him, or because he's made the decision that Tebow won't make it?
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 22 2015, 11:30 PM) *
True.

Like concerned me before the first game, seems to me Chip is not interested in open competition at either the #1 or #3 QB spots. If he was, he would have split time with the same supporting cast.

As you say, is it because he wants to trade Barkley and showcase him, or because he's made the decision that Tebow won't make it?

How about we get rid of Tebow and Barkley and make GJ Kinne a QB again? We use the extra roster spot to take on our 4th RB Kenjon Barner! Everybody wins!
Eyrie
Brutal comment on Twitter about Tebow

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 8h8 hours ago
Annnnd I don't think Tim was trying to throw that one away. Somebody in Section 132 might have to go through the concussion protocol...

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 23 2015, 10:49 AM) *
How about we get rid of Tebow and Barkley and make GJ Kinne a QB again? We use the extra roster spot to take on our 4th RB Kenjon Barner! Everybody wins!

Kinne must be wondering why he made the move from QB.
xsv
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 23 2015, 12:08 AM) *

I hear you, bit it seemed like he had plenty of time to hold the ball, and receivers were wide open, so I'm not sure how much running with the 2s would have helped. He's a one trick pony.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 23 2015, 07:27 AM) *
I hear you, bit it seemed like he had plenty of time to hold the ball, and receivers were wide open, so I'm not sure how much running with the 2s would have helped. He's a one trick pony.

and that may be the case.....but if a qb drops back and his reads are on a different page then his progressions are screwed.....time with the 2s would help establish whether he is worth bothering with.....I watched the 4th quarter again and Tebow was pissed when he came off the field....I wonder what that was about?.........

Can't wait for 2 weeks to pass so that particular soap opera is over...
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 23 2015, 10:49 AM) *

Will you stop it with the reasonable posts? Too far out of character.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.