Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Heart Can't Take Bradford As QB
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Every hit looks like a possible season ending injury... Nearly jumped out of my seat when they took his legs out

On the plus side... he looks decently sharp given the time off
Dreagon
I think Bradford came in a little excited. He was throwing high there for a while, but I noticed he brought it down as the drive went on.

Murray looks like Murray. I would pull him now.

Sproles and Matthews looks good too.

Didn't get to see enough of wideouts to form an opinion.

JeeQ
Sam put 7 on the board... bench him now please, thanks

Same goes for Murray... bench him, he's good
JeeQ
Thanks for the gifts Flacco biggrin.gif
JeeQ
Dirty Sanchez with 7 on the board...

Now seriously... bench Murray
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 22 2015, 07:26 PM) *
I think Bradford came in a little excited. He was throwing high there for a while, but I noticed he brought it down as the drive went on.

I would agree.

Also, the hit by Suggs was absolute bull shit. He could have easily hit him high like he should have there but that was as dirty as it gets. I bet he gets fined come Tuesday.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Aug 22 2015, 06:43 PM) *
I would agree.

Also, the hit by Suggs was absolute bull shit. He could have easily hit him high like he should have there but that was as dirty as it gets. I bet he gets fined come Tuesday.

Yeah, that was a crap move on Suggs part.

Dreagon
That's two scoring drives for Sanchez now. Should they leave him in or pull him now? His job as #2 is locked, so it might be worthwhile to go ahead and bring in Barkley or Tebow now.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Aug 22 2015, 04:43 PM) *
I would agree.

If you could've saw my reaction that low hit happened... I'm sure my neighbors heard it laugh.gif
JeeQ
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 22 2015, 05:00 PM) *
That's two scoring drives for Sanchez now. Should they leave him in or pull him now? His job as #2 is locked, so it might be worthwhile to go ahead and bring in Barkley or Tebow now.

Time to make Matt Barkley look trade-worthy
JeeQ
Slow down Sanchez... don't create a damn QB controversey
Dreagon
Schaub sacks himself and Texans fans shake their heads in a total lack of surprise.
JeeQ
Maragos crushed his soul laugh.gif
JeeQ
I know it was 55 Yards... but that shit wasn't even close

Get it together Cody
Eyrie
QUOTE (Speed_Kills @ Aug 23 2015, 12:43 AM) *
I would agree.

You could understand why someone would try a cheap shot like that during a real game, but we don't face the Ravens this year.

Suggs seems to think it's a legitimate tactic, so let's see if the league agrees.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 22 2015, 08:00 PM) *
If you could've saw my reaction that low hit happened... I'm sure my neighbors heard it laugh.gif

Friend I literally feel off my couch!

I saw it as it happened and the play took the QB out of frame but you immediately hear Mayock say something like "the QB took a hit.." and my nads were in my throat until I saw him standing and without any limp. I knew then and there THAT would be the turning point for him going forward.

In a sick, weird way that a-hole suggs did Sam & the Eagles a huge favor.
nephillymike
Actually, I feel differently.

My concern about Bradford was more ability than injury risk. Other than a move by our gun shy coach, he probably would have eased fully my ability concerns had he stayed in. His body of work was too limited but he did above average in his cameo appearance.

I'd like to see him play a little more than a half next week and if he does well, we're good to go.
nephillymike

Dupe post, again!!

I think it is a mouse problem. Also giving me problems cutting and pasting. Need to pick up a new one.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.