Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What I will be watching closely tonight
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
1. Sam Bradford - does he feel comfortable in the pocket? Can he take a lick and keep on ticking? Is there evidence that his skill level is really a top 2 tier SB contending QB?

2. OG play - Are Barbre and Gardner good enough to do what needs to be done to get our OL good enough to win a playoff game? Can they be effective against an above average Ravens front?

3. Does Murray play? If not, Houston, we have a problem.

4. WR's - is our WR corps better than last year's? Does Huf show anything to be able to replace the worst starting WR of 2014? Does Miles show anything other than glory days highlights that he can add to this team? Is my man Bailey good enough to win the #6 WR spot?

5. OLB - how do Curry, Braman and Jones look? OLB depth is so bad that we may need to make a trade. Can these guys show enough to put that off?

6. Cody Parkey - talk me down off the ledge kid, down off the ledge.................................

7. DB's - can we hold our own vs. S. Smith? I'm I the only one who wants him to shut him the fuck up?

8. Sanchez - show me that last week was an outlier

9. ILB - does he play any of the "big three"? If not, see Houston, problem, above.

10. Barkley - can he put another good performance in to either separate from Tebow and/or secure depth of a player at position of need in a trade (OLB)

Other than the TO year, this is the most excited I've been for an Eagles preseason game that I can remember.

Anyone?
Eagle2720
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 22 2015, 04:39 PM) *
1. Sam Bradford - does he feel comfortable in the pocket? Can he take a lick and keep on ticking? Is there evidence that his skill level is really a top 2 tier SB contending QB?

2. OG play - Are Barbre and Gardner good enough to do what needs to be done to get our OL good enough to win a playoff game? Can they be effective against an above average Ravens front?

3. Does Murray play? If not, Houston, we have a problem.

4. WR's - is our WR corps better than last year's? Does Huf show anything to be able to replace the worst starting WR of 2014? Does Miles show anything other than glory days highlights that he can add to this team? Is my man Bailey good enough to win the #6 WR spot?

5. OLB - how do Curry, Braman and Jones look? OLB depth is so bad that we may need to make a trade. Can these guys show enough to put that off?

6. Cody Parkey - talk me down off the ledge kid, down off the ledge.................................

7. DB's - can we hold our own vs. S. Smith? I'm I the only one who wants him to shut him the fuck up?

8. Sanchez - show me that last week was an outlier

9. ILB - does he play any of the "big three"? If not, see Houston, problem, above.

10. Barkley - can he put another good performance in to either separate from Tebow and/or secure depth of a player at position of need in a trade (OLB)

Other than the TO year, this is the most excited I've been for an Eagles preseason game that I can remember.

Anyone?

I saw the only two inactives for tonight were Smith and Ertz so I'm really hoping to see the "big 3" at LB for at least a few snaps and I'm also hoping that Murray has more than 2-3 carries. Also hoping Bradford plays more than 1 series and throws at least 10 passes or so. Very excited for 7!!!!(QB and P.M)
nd9kel
Does this site have a game thread?
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Aug 22 2015, 06:01 PM) *
I saw the only two inactives for tonight were Smith and Ertz so I'm really hoping to see the "big 3" at LB for at least a few snaps and I'm also hoping that Murray has more than 2-3 carries. Also hoping Bradford plays more than 1 series and throws at least 10 passes or so. Very excited for 7!!!!(QB and P.M)

Just heard Kendricks and Alonzo not playing...Ryans a game time decision
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 22 2015, 06:54 PM) *

All three are out tonight but the new kid Hicks is looking good!
Zero
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Aug 22 2015, 07:52 PM) *

Dutchy, where you been???
Eagle2720
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 22 2015, 06:54 PM) *

I know I'm pretty upset that none of them played
Eyrie
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Aug 23 2015, 12:52 AM) *

QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 23 2015, 02:01 AM) *
Dutchy, where you been???

Ditto!

How's life in the Villages? And how high is your optimism for the coming season?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Aug 22 2015, 08:47 PM) *
I know I'm pretty upset that none of them played

What is the "official" word on why they're each not playing?

Is "gun shy" coach a new injury? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.