Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tim Tebow swoops in to break up fight at Eagles-Ravens joint practice
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Aug 19 2015, 05:05 PM) *

So what you're saying is that he's a better referee than a quarterback?
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 19 2015, 03:47 PM) *
So what you're saying is that he's a better referee than a quarterback?

No, I never made such a statement. I just posted an article that shows the kind of good person Tim Tebow is.
xsv
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Aug 19 2015, 07:17 PM) *
No, I never made such a statement. I just posted an article that shows the kind of good person Tim Tebow is.

Very true!! He's a better person than he is a quarterback. I completely agree with you.
D Rock
TeBlow is gonna get nabbed with a dome full of meth blowing a male prostitute.

Book it.
SAM I Am
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL.
Dreagon
We could have used him at our practice with the rams mad.gif
D Rock
That was quite a spectacle.
Christian_Cat
http://time.com/4004050/tim-tebow-eagles-raven-fight/

Bleacher Report‘s Mike Tanier wrote that the players “[parted] like the Red Sea” when Tebow intervened.
D Rock
How clever.
Eyrie
"Blessed are the cheesemakers ...."
Pila
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Aug 21 2015, 06:14 AM) *
http://time.com/4004050/tim-tebow-eagles-raven-fight/

Bleacher Report‘s Mike Tanier wrote that the players “[parted] like the Red Sea” when Tebow intervened.

Clearly confusing Jesus for Moses. Now, if Tebow takes one Gatorade and turns it into 500 smoothies, we may have something.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 21 2015, 02:39 PM) *
Clearly confusing Jesus for Moses. Now, if Tebow takes one Gatorade and turns it into 500 smoothies, we may have something.

hahahahaha....well done
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 21 2015, 11:39 AM) *

#AnoitedOne
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.