Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: after a slow start in practice today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Completion after completion against the ravens.

A new other things of note...

We're huddling every play, and moving very ,very slow.
There's no music playing, for the first time this camp
Teblows still with the 4s, and is still up and down
Gardner is still with the 1s, despite Eagles saying they are still undecided there.
Biggers is making a lot of plays again
Murray is practicing and looks sharp.
Mathews still looks great
JeeQ
Our entire season rest on Bradford... Lord please protect his knees
mcnabbulous
I'd rather our season depend on Bradford's knees than Foles' musket release and pocket presence.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 19 2015, 12:53 PM) *
I'd rather our season depend on Bradford's knees than Foles' musket release and pocket presence.

Hold up... when did Foles develop pocket presence? Last time I checked he just keeps backpedaling until it's time to throw the ball
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 19 2015, 06:42 PM) *
Hold up... when did Foles develop pocket presence? Last time I checked he just keeps backpedaling until it's time to throw the ball

Precisely my point.
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 19 2015, 03:13 PM) *
Our entire season rest on Bradford... Lord please protect his knees

Hate to sound like a broken record here but if Bradford stays healthy and the team is at least relatively healthy this could be THE year.

I find it interesting that months later, after the shock of the trade has worn off, many Eagles fans who are getting their TRUE first extended look at this guy, have come around to the talent that he is.

Chip said it best, if not for the injuries there is no way he'd be anywhere but St. Louis today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.