Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I didn't notice Huff on Sunday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Box score says he was targeted once. I'm anxious to see if he's stepped up this year.
Zero
Who didn't we see (or much of) on Sunday that we should expect to be a contributor in regular season games?
Murray
Bradford
Sproles
Alonzo
Kendricks
Ryans
Ertz
Huff
I'd say that's a pretty significant list. Did I miss anyone?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 18 2015, 05:59 AM) *
Who didn't we see (or much of) on Sunday that we should expect to be a contributor in regular season games?
Murray
Bradford
Sproles
Alonzo
Kendricks
Ryans
Ertz
Huff
I'd say that's a pretty significant list. Did I miss anyone?

Sproles missing another pass was annoying. He did that a few times last year too. Not difficult passes for someone of his skill.

Huff was MIA. His competition was not!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 18 2015, 07:00 AM) *
Sproles missing another pass was annoying. He did that a few times last year too. Not difficult passes for someone of his skill.

The one that Sanchez sailed over his head? That was the only drive I saw, so forgive me if there was another obvious one I missed.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 18 2015, 05:00 AM) *

Huff was MIA. His competition was not!

I think QBs forget how short Sproles is... There's a big difference between 6'3 Jordan Matthews and 5'6 Darren Sproles
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 18 2015, 01:22 PM) *
The one that Sanchez sailed over his head? That was the only drive I saw, so forgive me if there was another obvious one I missed.

I thought it was a good pass that shb caught.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.