Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foles looking good.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
He looks sharp and decisive. Very unlike 2014.

For what little it's worth . . .
D Rock
Ok . . .

There's the 2014 Foles. Back pedaling into a sack on 3rd and 4. For his sake, got bailed out with offsetting o and d holding flags.

Followed it up with another back pedal into a sack on 3rd and 4. Rolled out into the pressure. This time, no flags.

Perhaps I spoke too soon about his looking "sharp & decisive."
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 18 2015, 12:43 AM) *
Ok . . .

There's the 2014 Foles. Back pedaling into a sack on 3rd and 4. For his sake, got bailed out with offsetting o and d holding flags.

Followed it up with another back pedal into a sack on 3rd and 4. Rolled out into the pressure. This time, no flags.

Perhaps I spoke too soon about his looking "sharp & decisive."

JINX wink.gif
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 18 2015, 12:39 AM) *
He looks sharp and decisive. Very unlike 2014.

For what little it's worth . . .

He made a terrible decision on the fade to Cook as the DB was well over the top. Very lucky it wasn't a red zone int.

The "pass" to Tavon was actually backwards and should have been a run.

And my God does he take forever to get back in to his drops.
Reality Fan
If Bradford stays healthy he will put up huge numbers in this offense....and then Foles will be arrested for murder for killing Fisher's career....lol
Speed_Kills
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 18 2015, 11:29 PM) *
If Bradford stays healthy he will put up huge numbers in this offense....and then Foles will be arrested for murder for killing Fisher's career....lol

A lot of truth here, at least for Bradford.

Pray for his health as it will lead to HUGE success for this team.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 18 2015, 11:29 PM) *

lol.

I'm banking on this, actually.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 18 2015, 08:29 PM) *

Let this man be right
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.