Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oline looked pretty good
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Barbre looked outstanding with Peters and Gardner was solid too, but I think Moffitt eventually takes over at RG. Barring an injury to the three lynch pins of the line it looks like we have a decent situation at guard. I'm thinking Chip has confidence in Stoutland's coaching skills and it is well-founded, all the OLine units played well.

If Bradford is for real and does not get injured again, could be an outstanding year.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 17 2015, 09:02 PM) *
Barbre looked outstanding with Peters and Gardner was solid too, but I think Moffitt eventually takes over at RG. Barring an injury to the three lynch pins of the line it looks like we have a decent situation at guard. I'm thinking Chip has confidence in Stoutland's coaching skills and it is well-founded, all the OLine units played well.

If Bradford is for real and does not get injured again, could be an outstanding year.

It did seem that way...it is hard for me to tell how the interior linemen do for the most part watching the games on TV.....I would like to see Moffit rise...
D Rock
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 18 2015, 02:02 AM) *

I agree they looked pretty good.

However, I thought Gardner out played Moffit by a pretty wide margin. Moffit is more powerful, but he doesn't have the pulling ability or 2nd level game that Gardener does. It's Garder's job to lose. If he loses it, it'll be in pass pro.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 18 2015, 12:37 AM) *
I agree they looked pretty good.

However, I thought Gardner out played Moffit by a pretty wide margin. Moffit is more powerful, but he doesn't have the pulling ability or 2nd level game that Gardener does. It's Garder's job to lose. If he loses it, it'll be in pass pro.

Gardner has been here a while and knows the system, Moffitt's been here a few weeks, I never said he played better than Gardner. IF Moffitt picks it up in the next few weeks he likely passes Gardner, but it is an if.
nephillymike
I would agree with this statemement if you exclude the OL that played in the 4th qtr and the two backup C's.

They were bad.

Not that many of them will make the squad.

The ones and two's looked solid.

Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 18 2015, 08:04 AM) *
I would agree with this statemement if you exclude the OL that played in the 4th qtr and the two backup C's.

They were bad.

Not that many of them will make the squad.

The ones and two's looked solid.

I was really commenting on 1's and 2's, after watching the 4th qtr. again the scrubs looked like scrubs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.