Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFL Network Reports that Tim TeBow Will See Game Action Tomorrow..
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
american_champion_reborn
The debut of TeBow Time in Philly.. Speculation is swirling in to how Chip will use Tim.. My sources close to the situation tell me to expect Chip to try going for a 2 point conversion at least once.. Also, expect dirty Sanchez to handle the 1st quarter , and Barkley the 2nd and 3rd.. Leaving TeBow to close the 4th quarter with back ups.. Either way, fireworks will be bound to happen tomorrow at 1 o'clock..

On a side note to those attending the game tomorrow.. Whether you agree with Tim's values and morals or not.. Show some class and understand the battles that Tim and his fans have gone through just to get an opportunity.. Let's welcome Tim like we would any other player on the Eagles roster.. (edit)
nephillymike
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 15 2015, 09:44 PM) *
The debut of TeBow Time in Philly.. Speculation is swirling in to how Chip will use Tim.. My sources close to the situation tell me to expect Chip to try going for a 2 point conversion at least once.. Also, expect dirty Sanchez to handle the 1st quarter , and Barkley the 2nd and 3rd.. Leaving TeBow to close the 4th quarter with back ups.. Either way, fireworks will be bound to happen tomorrow at 1 o'clock..

On a side note to those attending the game tomorrow.. Whether you agree with Tim's values and morals or not.. Show some class and understand the battles that Tim and his fans have gone through just to get an opportunity.. Let's welcome Tim like we would any other player on the Eagles roster..

Here's a suggestion.

How about you welcome all of the other Eagles players like you would Tim Tebow.

Understand the battles the Eagles and their fans have gone through without a football championship in 55 years!

That's what real Eagles fans do.
nephillymike
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 15 2015, 09:44 PM) *

On a side note to those attending the game tomorrow.. Whether you agree with Tim's values and morals or not.. Show some class and understand the battles that Tim and his fans have gone through just to get an opportunity.. Let's welcome Tim like we would any other player on the Eagles roster..

Here's a suggestion.

How about you welcome all of the other Eagles players like you would Tim Tebow.

Understand the battles the Eagles and their fans have gone through without a football championship in 55 years!

That's what real Eagles fans do.
Zero
The problem appears to be that he's not an Eagles fan, only a Tebow fan. He doesn't care about the team other than how it affects Tebow. And, he probably doesn't get the point you're making.
american_champion_reborn
I'm a die hard Eagles fan.. And have been all my life..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.