Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholor = stud WR?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
The accolades from his teammates and coaches don't stop. They talk about his hands, his speed, his athleticism, his cutting, his humility, his intelligence and his work ethic. What else is there? I'm very excited to see this guy play.
"They talk about that class and the great receivers in that class, but when you put on film he is easily at the top," said Matthews. "You've got some other guys like [Amari] Cooper and those guys out there but man, Nelson, I think he is the most explosive and athletic out of any of them."

Linc ...
Joegrane
One reporter mentioned recently that he has had too many drops.

QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 14 2015, 06:55 AM) *
The accolades from his teammates and coaches don't stop. They talk about his hands, his speed, his athleticism, his cutting, his humility, his intelligence and his work ethic. What else is there? I'm very excited to see this guy play.

Linc ...

Ced83
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 14 2015, 05:55 AM) *

Linc ...

All that sounds good but we have the Jets week 3 and I'm anxious too see how he does against top of the line coverage.
mcnabbulous
Huge fan of Agholor. He'll be the next Reggie Wayne/Torry Holt. Fluid route runner, good hands, hard worker.

I expect about 50-60 catches this year, but he'll be regularly in the 80s and 90s moving forward.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.