Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: He Huffed
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
He Huffed and he puffed and he blew Maxwell down. biggrin.gif
At the beginning of training camp, it was Maxwell who was getting the better of Huff, as the receiver was relatively quiet the first few practices. On one long pass attempt during a team drill, Maxwell was able to stick stride-for-stride with Huff, and knock the ball away at the last second.

"I gotta be on my 'A' game with him," Maxwell said recently of Huff.

As training camp has progressed, however, Huff has started to shine.

Huff has a combined five touchdown passes in team drills over the past three practices, one at Lincoln Financial Field and the other two at the NovaCare Complex. They have come in a variety of ways, some deep, and others across the middle, like the touchdown Huff caught on Wednesday against Maxwell.
Linc ...

It's going to be fun watching Matthews and Huff (hopefully) taking the next step. Add in Ertz and Agholor and the way this offense works when running on all cylinders and we could be witnessing something special here.
JeeQ
I'm so glad we're paying him Darrelle Revis type of money rolleyes.gif

The only step I want to see Josh Huff take is a step in front of speeding traffic.. he's a walking fuck up every time he takes the field
Eyrie
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 13 2015, 06:08 PM) *
I'm so glad we're paying him Darrelle Revis type of money rolleyes.gif

The only step I want to see Josh Huff take is a step in front of speeding traffic.. he's a walking fuck up every time he takes the field

Based on what?

He didn't do much last season, but then he was behind due to the shoulder injury.

I'm not ready to anoint him as a starter just yet, but I am willing to see how he plays in year two.
mcnabbulous
I said it when he was drafted and I'll say it again -- Huff will be a fan favorite in the near future.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 13 2015, 11:23 AM) *
Based on what?

He didn't do much last season, but then he was behind due to the shoulder injury.

I'm not ready to anoint him as a starter just yet, but I am willing to see how he plays in year two.

He caught just eight passes, dropped four and fumbled one of his catches away near the goal line

If he doesn't touch the field this season it'll be an improvement over last year...
mcnabbulous
We see this all the time:

He sure didn't provide any value here:

Yeah, he's got no chance of helping us out...
Eagle2720
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 13 2015, 05:12 PM) *
We see this all the time:

He sure didn't provide any value here:

Yeah, he's got no chance of helping us out...

I saw the KR in person and I was going absolutely crazy
Birdman420
I'm excited about our Wr corps this year, mainly because I barely know any of them(other then cooper). I think we have a much better team to pass to this year then last even without Maclin.
nephillymike
What I remember about that KOR TD, was that it was after a few games where Huff really fucked up.

He had the fumble and then the tipped pass for an INT and then another screw up, I can't remember what it was.

So we're all at the bar watching the game and I see him back there as our KR and I say, why the hell they have this idiot back there? Everyone emphatically agrees. Then the kid takes it to the house. Pretty cool.
mcnabbulous
Rookies play like rookies. Expecting anything more will get you in trouble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.